The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 22

The fate of the world's currencies in relation to the demise of the dollar.

The dollar caught a big cold at the funeral of other currencies, but rumours of death have been exaggerated.

Nikolay Kositsin:
There was nothing to eat because the traitors who had seized power from the Gorbachev brigade, gutted and bought by the United States, had purposely cut off all supply lines. The wheat grown in the USSR was sold for a penny abroad to their laundering firms, and then these laundering firms sold it back to the USSR at three times the price.
There was nothing to eat even under Brezhnev. I can still remember my father sending pasta parcels to my sister in Chita! That was sometime in the 1980s. What they ate in Chita is unclear.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
There was nothing to eat even under Brezhnev. I still remember my father sending pasta parcels to my sister in Chita! It was about '80. What they ate in Chita is unclear.

There are deer and roe deer there. Meat, however.

Alexandr Saprykin:

There are deer and roe deer there. Meat, though.

Yeah, the whole town is hunters and gatherers, like Neanderthals.)

Out hunting roe deer...

aa

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yeah, the whole town is hunters and gatherers, like Neanderthals.)

Out hunting a roe deer...

Yeah. And then cooked:

https://news.mail.ru/society/25535013/?frommail=1

Here's the thing about the dollar. The design is being changed.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Here's the thing about the dollar. The design is being changed.

Rebranding.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Here's the thing about the dollar. They're changing the design.

I can predict who the next character on the note will be. As you know, if a firm employs a black person, it gets a tax break. If a disabled person, even more. If he's gay, the same, but you don't have to explain, like tolerance.

That's why in the states, the most desirable employee is a disabled black man, who is also gay. It's enough to have one on the staff and the benefits are secured. That's why they give him a separate office and he has to sit there and do nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if such a hero of the nation appeared on the banknote soon.

No smiley faces.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I can predict who the next character on the banknote will be. As you know, if a firm employs a black person, it gets a tax break. If a disabled person, even more. If he's gay, the same, but you don't have to explain, like tolerance.

That's why in the states, the most desirable employee is a disabled black man, who is also gay. It's enough to have one on the staff and the benefits are secured. That's why they give him a separate office and he has to sit there and do nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if such a hero of the nation appeared on the banknote soon.

No smiley faces.

I would put sad smiley faces after that.
Except how would such a hero of the nation be portrayed? I mean, a black man in a wheelchair, but how could they portray him as gay? I don't get it.

Alexandr Saprykin:

I would put sad smiley faces after that.
But how would one portray such a hero to a nation? I mean, a black man in a wheelchair, but how could you portray him as gay? I don't get it.

A one-legged black guy in a wheelchair, a thong and a cap with a cockade? )))