The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 20

Alexandr Saprykin:

No one is saying that the new "USSR-2" should have the ideology of communism. Rather, it should be a union of countries closely related to each other (historically or otherwise) The EU is essentially the same kind of USSR. Remember how it started? First a European economic union, then a common currency, open borders. Every country has its own head, and there is a union government. What we have at the moment: the Eurasian Economic Union. All that's left is a single currency.

And what countries do you see as "historically linked" with the Russian Federation? Georgia? Ukraine? Moldova? Think back over the past 10 years of history.

The EU is very different.

There is nothing at the moment. The Eurasian Union died a year ago, as did the customs union. The Russian Federation and the RB are left, with the RB intensively preparing for cooperation with the IMF.

And last year, the CSTO also died

Дмитрий:

And which countries do you see as "historically linked" to Russia? Georgia? Ukraine? Moldova? Think back over the history of the last 10 years.

Azerbaijan :O)

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Azerbaijan :O)
Syria!

Dmitry Fedoseev:

All of them why? Enough so that the basic point is clear. The main point is that the authors of the first list would have been completely absent from the second list.

With music. What was there anyway?

Jokes below the belt. Even if, so what? I wonder how long you're going to feed your kids with tales of children found in cabbage?

Music: So what were you missing? Rap or club music? Maybe you could play the harmonica?)))
When it comes to children, don't exaggerate: In fifth grade biology textbook it says where babies come from. But that does not mean that children should watch movies where American schoolchildren dream of losing their virginity and the dominance of naked bodies on the screen.

Дмитрий:

And which countries do you see as "historically linked" to Russia? Georgia? Ukraine? Moldova? Think back over the history of the last 10 years.

The EU is very different.

There is nothing at the moment. The Eurasian Union died a year ago, as did the customs union. The Russian Federation and the RB are left, with the RB intensively preparing for cooperation with the IMF.

And last year, the CSTO also died.

This is not different. Anything new is well forgotten old. This is what the USSR could have come to in case of its transformation, not collapse.

An important virtue of the SSR economy is planning. The market economy also has its advantages. A viable option for further development of the economy, an evolutionary step so to speak, would be, in my opinion, to combine a planned economy and a market economy. A symbiosis is difficult, but possible. But it's a bit of an afterthought.

I'll try to direct the minds of the actors in the branch in the right direction: the death of the 'quid' as such is not that interesting, or rather not interesting at all. It is more interesting, how the economies of the countries will or can develop, if we assume the option of independent settlements in national currencies of the world without reference to any one of them (a quid or something else is not)?

Alexandr Saprykin:

Music: So what have you been missing? Rap or club music? Why don't you play the harmonica?)))
About children don't exaggerate: in the fifth grade in the biology textbook it is written where children come from. But that does not mean that children should watch movies where American schoolchildren dream of losing their virginity and the dominance of naked bodies on the screen.

Why shouldn't you watch films like this? At a certain age, everyone dreams of losing their virginity. It's an essential part of life. By the way, it is quite a difficult moment in life. Why shouldn't one have the right to know that one is not alone with such a question and not have the experience of the world?

Naked bodies. So before 16 you can't do it at all, but after 16 you can. I can imagine the size of the eyes of a boy who wasn't allowed and then suddenly became allowed. What's your basis for deciding what you can and can't do? Just on the basis of being in the 5th grade at school?

Rap. It's also a trend... yeah, it's an art form, and it has its fans. Far from a frivolous trend. Why sarcasm?

On the harmonica. Can you play it? Play it.

Andrey Dik:

An important virtue of the SSR economy is planning. The market economy also has its advantages. A viable option for further development of the economy, an evolutionary step so to speak, would be, in my opinion, to combine a planned economy and a market economy. A symbiosis is difficult, but possible. But it's a bit of an afterthought.

I'll try to direct the minds of the actors in the branch in the right direction: the death of the 'quid' as such is not that interesting, or rather not interesting at all. It is more interesting, how the economies of the countries will or can develop, if we assume the option of independent settlements in national currencies of the world without reference to any one of them (a quid or something else is not)?

We should peg the currency to gold - the most stable option. And everything will be great.

Andrey Dik:

And how is that? Pegging is just mathematics.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Why shouldn't you watch films like this? At a certain age, everyone dreams of losing their virginity. It's an essential part of life. By the way, it is quite a difficult moment in life. Why shouldn't one have the right to know that one is not alone with such a question and not have the experience of the world?

Naked bodies. So before 16 you can't do it at all, but after 16 you can. I can imagine the size of the eyes of a boy who wasn't allowed and then suddenly became allowed. What's your basis for deciding what you can and can't do? Just on the basis of being in the 5th grade at school?

Rap. It's also a trend... yeah, it's an art form, and it has its fans. Far from a frivolous trend. Why sarcasm?

On the harmonica. Can you play it? Play it.

No sarcasm. I used to write lyrics and rap in a band when I was young.
Can play the harmonica. I played concerts with both the harmonica and the balalaika when I was a kid. The mandolin and the accordion didn't impress me that much, even though we were taught to play all the instruments in our musical circle.
Naked bodies: I didn't write about 16 years old. Are you exaggerating again? You have to reach puberty first. But that's my personal opinion and I'm not imposing it on anyone. And you seem to think that children should start from kindergarten, don't you?