The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 21

Alexandr Saprykin:

No sarcasm. I used to write lyrics and rap in a band when I was young.
Can play the harmonica. Performed at concerts in my childhood with both harmonica and balalaika. The mandolin and the accordion didn't impress me that much, even though we were taught to play all the instruments in our musical circle.
Naked bodies: I didn't write about 16 years old. Are you exaggerating again? You have to reach puberty first. But that's my personal opinion and I'm not imposing it on anyone. And you seem to think that children should start from kindergarten, don't you?

What was the outcome of this music craze? Did someone take a hard line on the subject of rap music and did the hobby go sideways into the woods?

You're asking the kind of questions that no one knows the answers to. Maybe from kindergarten, but it depends. A dissertation on sexual development and the sexual revolution of the world is not in my plans.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

What was the outcome of this music craze? Did someone take a hard line on rap music and did the hobby go sideways into the woods?

No. I went off to the army and my musical colleagues went off all over the world. After the army there was no time for songs. Work/family/children.

Andrey Dik:

I will try to direct the minds of the actors in the branch in the right direction: the death of the quid as such is not so interesting, or rather not interesting at all. What is more interesting is how the economies of the countries will or can develop, if we assume the option of independent settlements in national currencies of the world without reference to any one of them (a quid or something else)?

Who now prevents 'independent settlements without pegging' to the dollar?

Take, for example, the sale of oil and gas to Russia. In what currency will the RF receive payment from RB?

Дмитрий:

Who is now preventing "independent calculations without pegging" to the dollar?

Let's take the example of the Russian Federation selling oil and gas to the RB. In what currency will Russia receive payment from RB?

It is better to be paid in gold.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Better in gold.

Where can you get RB gold? They have no gold deposits

Дмитрий:
Where do the RBs get their gold? They have no gold deposits.
There are still gold reserves in storages. Experts estimate the gold reserves in the RB at 4 billion quid + the National Bank believes that the gold reserves will grow in 2016 by 400 million quid (although at the expense of an IMF loan).

Alexandr Saprykin:
As long as there are gold reserves in the storages. Experts estimate the gold reserves in Belarus at 4 billion quid + the National Bank believes the gold reserves will grow by 400 million quid in 2016 (although at the expense of an IMF loan).

Generally speaking, the country's gold and foreign currency reserves are for something else, but OK - that's enough for one year.

What about after that?

Дмитрий:

Generally speaking, the country's gold and foreign currency reserves are for something else, but OK - that's enough for one year.

What about after that?

And during that first year, sell Belarusian potatoes for gold to replenish the gold reserves and increase the harvest.

Alexandr Saprykin:
And during this first year, to sell Belarusian potatoes for gold to replenish gold reserves and to increase the harvest.
Who needs Belarusian potatoes for gold? It will not be enough to buy gas and oil

Дмитрий:
Who needs Belarusian potatoes for gold? And it's not enough to buy gas and oil
Hm. I googled, potato yields in Belarus have been getting lower and lower in recent years. And imports of potatoes are getting bigger and bigger.