FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 977

Lesorub:

Why not?

here's Evra:

the sticks don't lie...

We'll see for sure. Seems to me but euro chif cad kiwi audi has already entered the main trend towards weakening against the dollar. There will be no comebacks. I do not have clearness with the pound, it is predicted to come back to 1.3350. I will not say anything about the yen.

Movlat Baghiyev:
I understand that there is no perfect TS, but you should be respectful.

Give them money?))

Keep playing.

I have no system and I'm not proving anything, I'm just watching the circus while I'm busy.

Lesorub:

and there's no need to talk about it, you can see everything...

I can say in general I bought it from 101 on the first screenshot, green arrow is on your side and it should reach 106 at least and go to 101. Didn't buy it, because of the recent sinking.

sxww:

Give them money?))

Keep playing.

I have no system and I'm not proving anything, just watching the circus while I'm busy.

No one's asking for money. It's just that no one here is swearing, defending their point of view. You're a teacher, as I see it. You must know how to prove theories and hypotheses.

Found a very good website on yen increasing volumes on Livermore:

http://www.tfx.co.jp/cgi-bin/statistics_forex_e.cgi

here's the purchases:

And this is my plum when I was in crosses buying on the yen:

Movlat Baghiyev:
No one's asking for money. It's just that you're the only one who doesn't argue and defend your point of view. You're a teacher, as I see it. You must know how theories and hypotheses are proven.

I don't have smiley faces.

Who's going to argue? Everyone is sitting in the opera and looking at each other, and there is no money. You say - go dig up the real bidding data, oooooh, it's hard, nothing is clear there, etc., better we do it this way, on the lines, it's easier. And what, not dumb-heads?

They don't want to get foolish with their own dashes, to run around with their bare feet, losing money on them and causing a big fuss.

Max, what if I can only write in Japanese but not read?

sxww:
Max, what if I can only write in Japanese and can't read?

There's a transcript there. )))

max325:

Found a very good website on yen increasing volumes on Livermore:

http://www.tfx.co.jp/cgi-bin/statistics_forex_e.cgi

here's shopping:

And this is my plum when I was in crosses buying sitting on the yen:

Mukashi mukashi aru tokoro ni (a long time ago lived) post factum data , how to apply it in a trade?