FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 971

Maksim Diveev:

I think it'll do. I don't care though, I mix other pairs with a ladle

well 1.1067 is my low)))

Who can explain why in terms of this trading method it did not go well and broke the last levels shown in the picture?
Files:
GBPUSDH4.png  99 kb

Now I'm starting to buy up the pound.

tuma_news:

It may be bullshit, but it works.

I'm not following you like some people here do.

The moon is not my match.

And this week's Euros, you and I don't have the same S.T.A. I'm talking about this one.

Let's match SOT for next week on Sunday. I'll count in ekziel too.)))

I will wait for the pound in the long term. Thank you!

Tuma, if it worked as you say, there was no loc, by the way, loc is a shitty self-deception.

I don't have to keep track of anybody and I don't need any "axes" pulled out of thin air. I am interested only in the use of real trading data for profit, the rest, miracle indicators, bots, news, levels from the same finger is up to you.

There is no point in watching SOT n a week.

I can tell you, Ruble is a sell, Lune is holding (not for a week), waiting for the Pound in the long term.

Roman Busarov:

Now I'm starting to buy up the pound.

I'll wait for SOT and db)

sxww:

Can you explain in terms of your strategy why the pound went below the lines you showed levels in the picture and I even asked you again. you said that the fall to the level I even showed you where you said not considered.

azfaraon:
Can you explain in terms of your strategy why the pound went below the lines you showed the levels in the picture and I even asked again .You said that the drop to the level I even showed you where you said not considered at all .
Because these are option levels which are derived from the futures which in turn is derived from the spot. What options are used for I told you, levels are a matter of tenths.

interesting=) how many people are dead today on the pound who don't respect the MM =)

i didn't write anything today =) i didn't even go to the country house =)... I can go now =) OK... see you all on Monday. I'm just reading what you're writing here at the cottage =)

it would be nice to sleep at 1.3045 + 2 pips =)

azfaraon:

Not a bad column to do before and after +5 on the pound).

I'm not buying before 1.2850 on the pound.