FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 970

Stranger, you didn't double-check your CFTC calculations for this week.

Why did you and I get a different signal.

Thank you!

tuma_news:

Stranger, you didn't double-check your CFTC calculations for this week.

Why did you and I get a different signal.

Thank you!

I do not have the exact calculation for the week, how can it be a week for a long term position? Tuma, this is not for short-term trading, do not tell anyone else that you trade short term on SOTs.

sxww:
I do not know about the moon, that would be the answer.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences 2016

Dimmerd, 2016.09.11 23:09

I think it was already said about 1.3225, I just looked there)) if it rebounds and goes back to 1.29 then it will be like an upward corridor.

Is it time?

Tuma, when did I buy a harrier? Early summer. Has anything changed? No. 4250 at least. That's according to the SOT reports.

It is a good habit to look at the chart twice a day, morning and evening, or better still not at the chart, just the price.

sxww:
Tuma, when did I buy a harrier? Early summer. Has anything changed? No. 4250 at least. That's according to SOT reports.
That's how I would also like to learn to trade, buy and forget)))), but running around with sticks is boring)))

On the pound where do fellow traders come out of the sale?

tuma_news:

1.1170? show me .There are so many zones there that ....)))

Thank you!

I think it'll do. I don't care though, I stir the other pairs with a ladle

sxww:
I do not have calculations exactly for a week, how is it for long term positions to count a week? Tuma, don't bullshit, it's not for short-term trading, don't tell anyone else that you're short-term trading on SOTs.

It may be bullshit, but it works.

sxww:
Tuma, when did I buy a harrier? Early summer. Has anything changed? No. 4250 at least. That's according to the SOT reports.

I'm not following you like some people here do.

The moon is not my match.

And this week's Euros, you and I don't have the same S.T.A. I'm talking about this one.

Let's compare SOT for next week on Sunday. I will also count in exel.)))

Thank you!