FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 979

Movlat Baghiyev:
Это не мои слова .Это так Стрендж сказал ..

Said 95%, I can say it again.

Venya, so what's up with the "late"?

And before that on the same moon there were two times, 05.04.2011 and 15.01.2013

How, was there a time there to buy with 'lateness'?

Hi all, I see the branch is alive without Strange, advise me what to do with 1.30, I bought pound on Friday, I am sitting and wondering what to do with this happiness, if you look at the reports all seems correct, the OM is rising, speculators are slowly turning over, or else we fall from the current?

The old one has gone completely unrecognisable :-)

Avtosamobranka:
The old one's gone completely inconspicuous :-)
:),

Avtosamobranka:
The old one has become very inconspicuous :-)
He's in code.

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Hi all, I see the branch is alive without Strange, advise me what to do with 1.30, I bought pound on Friday, I am sitting and thinking what to do with this happiness, if you look at the reports all seems correct, the OM is rising, speculators are slowly turning over, or else we fall from the current?
All the predictions were voiced. Read it from this Friday.

max325:
Everyone has voiced their predictions. I've already read it, everybody is waiting for 1,285.
Yes, I already read, everyone is waiting for 1,285, there is a chance to go there, the fat put was drawn and they can do it, but here at 1.I think that till the Fed the correction to 1,3090 will be Ok, if we increase the feed from August 15 we are at 23,6 right now, so the pushback is possible, and speculators cut shorts 4 weeks in a row, so the fuel for the move lower is gone, so I said some stuff, do not judge strictly

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
I already read, everyone is waiting for 1,285, there is a chance to go there, they drew a fat put and may do it, but here at 1.30 is also normal, I think before the Fed the correction to 1,3090 will be done since if we increase the feed from August 15 we are at 23,6 now, so the pushback is possible, and I repeat that speculators cut shorts 4 weeks in a row, so the fuel for the move lower is gone, here I said some stuff, do not judge strictly
We will see on Wednesday.

max325:
Everything will be seen on Wednesday.
Obviously nothing will be seen )and if they take the bet and raise it, even 1.26 will do it )