FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 61

On the yen, gentlemen, I have the following pattern in the weeks, it looks like the bears are gaining momentum and their target is the first snot in the weeks 16 148. 15 397

new-rena:

The doll is the price.

Here you can already see how steep the sellers (the orange ones) are shafted. Watch the target - where to go soon.

Doll doesn't want there to be any pluses...

Now you can definitely buy now.

now we can see, eh? )) when i told the buyers on the 13th where to close, they laughed. if i understand correctly, your option levels are late. in a strong trend, when the situation changes every day, it makes no sense to make long term predictions in an unstable political and economic situation in my opinion

That's it!, the pound is already magnetised to the level! if suddenly a stop!, the next entry is 4250.

Aussie in the offing )))))) + +

On the Canadian, the picture is getting too sharp in the BOP, as two levels of bikers have broken through.

Вадим Новопашин:
Now you can see it, eh? i see it now, don't you?) when i told my bidders where to close on the 13th it was a laughing matter. you are late with option levels if i got it right. in a strong trend, when the situation changes every day, making long-term predictions in an unstable political and economic situation is meaningless in my opinion.

I've been posting these pictures since the 13th. Anything in orange?

There was a forecast to sell on the interest rate decision and now to buy.

The rest of the time it's just plain pipsqueak in a flat.

The Aussie is going to update the local lows. It was clear to me three days ago levels that may become support 68809 68398 67978 If we go down, we may squeeze between them.

Вадим Новопашин:
The canadian is showing a picture in the sell , too sharp as panos two levels of buyers have broken through will look for an entrance to the sell
The canadian keeps going down! (so many people shorting it! Myth lost anyway - because there are no stops)

the franc looked down it's looking at 00015

Tantrik:

here is the last correction 0.9240 was a pip )))) (nzd/canada is an exceptional pair in general!!!)

I drew a lie last night... can you scold me?)))

Who has the rails and sleepers here Mr. Lumberjack, what you see on the Canadian does not remind you of their beginnings on the sh4