FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 613

sxww:
Paco is an advanced dude, learn.)
I know, make his ears blush)

sxww:
It's not as rosy as you describe, the salaries there are as miserable compared to the prices of electricity, gas and communal services, recycling is present and the trend is growing, the retirement age has been raised to 65-68 years, so you should live to retirement and not think about travel) How do pensioners travel in the West? They take a loan and travel and then pay it off for a year or more, depending on where they travel).
This is the third option, that is, now you can choose between food, medicine and a year of paying off the loan, spending it without food and medicine, I think it is clear that with us the third option does not work, because on average there, even after deducting kamunulka and all sorts of fees anyway, the social services are better than here, not for nothing people who have gone to the West do not want to return.

Dimmerd:
This is the third option, that is, now you can choose between food, medicine and a year of repayment of the loan, spending it without food and medicine, I think it is clear that with us the third option does not work, because on average, even after deduction of kamunulka and all kinds of fees, social services are better than here, not for nothing people who went to the West do not want to return.
Who is keeping you?))).

sxww:
Based on their "theory", the Euro should have been sold today from 1.1179 and bought from 1.1138-41.
Observing mm etc from 1.127 and above 1.137, shorts can be entered with a profit level to 0.9760 (long term)

sterva:
Who's holding you back?))).
A long conversation, I think I started it in the wrong thread, or rather even in the wrong forum)))

Dimmerd:
Long talk, I think I started it in the wrong thread, or rather in the wrong forum)))
I'm sure it is. For example, childbirth is $20,000 and in general, you better be healthy there, otherwise it's money first, then life.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
Observing mm etc from 1.127 and above 1.137, you can enter shorts with a profit level to 0.9760 (long term)
Agreed 100 percent. 1.1280-1.1330.

Dimmerd:
This is the third option, that is, now you can choose between food, medicine and a year of repayment of the loan, spending it without food and medicine, I think it is clear that with us the third option does not work, because on average, even after deduction of kamunulka and all kinds of fees, welfare is better than here, not for nothing people who have gone to the West do not want to return.
I did)

sxww:
I agree 100 per cent. 1.1280-1.1330.
1.066 correction?

azfaraon:
1.066 is a correction?

I don't know anything about any corrections and I don't even bother my head with such bullshit.

And how can it be a correction in the direction of the main movement?