FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 611

azfaraon:

One thing I can not understand when I read Russian-language forums is that people are always disrespectful to each other and there is no mutual help at all.

But it's heaven on the foreign ones. Everyone shares his thoughts, help and efforts.

What is the reason?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-UqwMntWZI

F Why do you buy everything foreign then))?

azfaraon:
Why do you buy everything foreign then))?
You have nowhere to spend the money...

azfaraon:

One thing I can not understand when I read Russian-language forums is that people are always disrespectful to each other and there is no mutual help at all.

But it's heaven on the foreign ones. Everyone shares his thoughts, help and efforts.

What is the reason?

Because of degradation. The Arabs are already beating them up at home, and they are discussing how many of them should be taken in each year.

Lesorub:
There's nowhere to spend the money...

Ilya, did they raise your pension? )))))))

Tantrik:
Yes, 2 months ago, I trade the ruble without swaps, I correct the forecast from time to time, now the target is 82. (79-80 will take back the ruble) (I will not mention the pound).
No one can know this, it is necessary to look as we go along, whether there will be a buyback or not.

sxww:

In degradation. The Arabs are already pummelling them at home, and they are discussing how many they should take in a year, no sense of self-preservation, a country of unafraid idiots.

Ilya, did they raise your pension? )))))))

Should they have?

I have a military pension...

and, today is the 1st, I'll look at it in the afternoon (if so, I'll drop the forum ... )

Lesorub:

Should they have?

I have a military...

And, today is the 1st, I'll look at it after lunch (if so, I'll drop the forum... )

I know)

Don't quit, if you want help figuring it out step by step.

sxww:

I know)

Don't give up, if you want me to help you figure it out step by step.

Good morning ...Help me too please ...Should we wait for a correction on the euro?

azfaraon:
Good morning ...Help me out too please ...Shall we wait for the correction on the Euro?

Von GURU is always happy to have an apprentice, go to him.

http://www.learntotradethemarket.com/forex-trading-commentary