FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 610

Tantrik:
The machine milked it.

Don't get angry, Sensei, yes, at 1.50 YOU were talking about selling the pound, I was talking, Ilya was picking his nose and said that buying was probably not necessary, the rest were standing with their heads up, but on Friday everyone came with a profit)))

Did you sell your ruble?

Tantrik:
machine milking
If I watch the machine milking operators, then I will learn how to machine milk)

sxww:

Don't get angry, Sensei, yes, at 1.50 YOU were talking about selling the pound, I was talking, Ilya was picking his nose and said that buying was probably not necessary, the others were standing with their heads up, but on Friday everyone came with a profit)))

Did you sell your rouble?

Yes, 2 months ago, I trade the ruble without swaps, i correct my forecast from time to time. now my target is 82. (79-80 will take the ruble back) (I will not mention the pound)

new-rena:
If I watch machine milking operators, then I will learn machine milking)

What if you watch the painter? (or the bees ))) ? will you have honey - when you want to poop?)

dop. i'm just not in a position to help you, you wretches.

zy)))))))

Tantrik:

What if you watch the painter? (or the bees ))) ? will you have honey - when you want to poop?)

dop. i'm just not in a position to help you, you wretches.

zy)))))))

haha)))

Forgive me for the stupid questions, how did I not guess such elementary things myself))

Well elementary: green tortillas trimmed and glass metal in the wash)

Tantrik:
102.00 waiting for the end of the wave and a correction to 105.
To 103.60 only.

Lesorub:
Sometimes it is better to be silent than to talk...
And sometimes you can talk to yourself)))

Dimmerd:
I totally agree!!!

Dimmerd:
Good luck to you ...

One thing I can not understand when I read Russian-language forums is that people are always disrespectful to each other and there is no mutual help at all.

But it's heaven on the foreign ones. Everyone shares his thoughts, help and efforts.

What is the reason?