FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 51

praeiwis:
Hello Dear Bitch. I'm not going to teach you anything. Everyone in this thread is a teacher, you can ask anyone for help if you need it. I just got a little drunk today and could not resist commenting. But businesswise, what good news have you personally heard about the pound and the Canadian? The pound is still waiting for a referendum this year, today it became clear that the rates will not be raised in a hurry. The canadian is closely linked to oil, and the rates there have hinted that they may go down. I think the pound has not bottomed out yet, while I am not going to watch the Canadian and other commodity currencies this year. I'd rather buy some oil at 25.00. and leave it for a year... or two :).

forgive me for my mistakes.

Respectfully, unteacher.

My point is that everyone is making remarks. In fact, there are only tears. Good luck.

Yury Reshetov:
I'll take the whole lot in bulk. Please wrap it in paper so it doesn't fall apart on the way.
Green paper... and a lot of paper)))

sterva:

I don't understand trading at all. Show me how to trade properly. What kind of things are needed on... people. If possible, with a picture. I think you are an experienced trader.

There you go, completely lost).

You see, the problem is, advice is usually given by new converts or those who psychologically try to compensate for their many years of failure with advice.

I wish I was wrong).

Rubalek above 77 we will see...
If it goes above 100 (which I hope will not happen) we can start preparing for hyperinflation... a la the 90s)))

Yudaeva (1h09min - her performance) as Teacher sings the same songs every year)))

Vizard_:
Rubalek above 77 will be seen...

80 has long been voiced and shown

for real...

Lesorub:

80 has long been voiced and shown

for real...

Lesorub: for real...
What's the use?)) Trolling is not allowed... hilarious is not allowed... Kicking Sensei and feeding him pills are not allowed.
Make a teacher out of Alesha, even if you can't))) boring...

Vizard_:
What's the point?) You can't troll, you can't hilarious... Kicking Sensei and feeding him pills are forbidden.
You can't make a teacher out of Alesha either)))... boring...

And you can't give him pills? What should we give him, then?

I personally have mushrooms still under the snow.

Oh, yeah. .....

Then I'm off to bed...

new-rena:

And you can't use pills?

No... tried it the other day... Barabashkin blew the post right off.
He's probably under the weather at home... but here he's having a blast))) hilarious...