FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 547

sxww:
Baby babble, I know with very high probability where and when I will show YOU the yen tomorrow or tomorrow )
I have no use for your predictions.

Tantrik:
I don't need your predictions.

It's YOU the Loonie, which will not overhave).

But this is all bullshit, you're trying to trade intraday, and your pokemons, but you do not know a thing))))

And that's the one I put up after the fact, of course)))

sxww:

But this is all bullshit, YOU are trying to trade intraday, and your pokemons, but you don't know anything at all)))

After a correction there will be - not far - then a reversal. So the yen in your mind ? (what i do is my business)

sxww:

And that's the one I put up after the fact, of course)))

tinny ! pure ex post facto ! (citizens beware of fakes ! false Gurus !). There's a quiet rosto - catch a nightfall on the news - for example a net of sells - then leave one - beautiful. (are not you tired of using the demo?)

Tantrik:
After the correction there will be - not far - then a reversal. So the yen in your mind ?(what i do is my business)

You're talking nonsense))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Tantrik:
tinny ! pure post factum ! (citizens beware of fakes ! false Gurus !). There's a quiet rosto - catch a nightfall on the news - for example a net of sells - then leave one - beautiful.(not tired of using the demo?)

No, I've even shown a demo of this "demo" here)))

Show people the rest of YOUR pamm, let's have a laugh)))) Or there's nothing left? ....

I personally don't give a shit who has a demo or not, I'm only interested in sensible thoughts about the market and trading. So, Great, you can't say anything intelligible at all, zero.

Sorry, oh Master, that was something I overreacted, YOU are not a zero, YOU are a minus)))

sxww:

But this is all bullshit, YOU are trying to trade intraday, well YOUR pokemons, but you don't know anything at all))))

Are you sure?

3295 write it down and don't say you haven't heard...

Lesorub:

Are you sure???

perfect through last Thursday's high

Lesorub:

Are you sure???

I do not give a damn about your petty fiddling, the pound and the euro, it is not growing, and now the Buckeye is growing, it will not grow, and you are silent about the Moon, clowns are clowns))))