FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 73

160 pips to the place the system showed me. or more precisely, this is the minimum where it should go and there is a surge of byes if there are not enough byes left, then to the area of 8300

The eu is generally around 8,600

The pound is stuck between two resistances one day lower one at sh4 if sh4 breaks through there will be a slight erection

For the day GBP USD.......
For me today significant levels down for the pound are 1.4248 and 1.4227....
From 1.4248 goes to long 14509, 1.4556...etc.

If it goes down, the closing of the puts for today is 1.4227
On the whole, the demand has fallen, the offer to buy has grown, as a consequence the prices have fallen. It means, if we pass through 1.4286, it will be OK, if not, we will go a little bit lower.

Evgeniy Balchin:
For the current day GBP USD.......
For me today significant levels down for the pound are 1.4248 and 1.4227....
From 1.4248 goes to long 14509, 1.4556...etc.

If it goes down, the closing of the puts for today is 1.4227
On the whole, the demand has fallen, the offer to buy has grown, as a consequence the prices have fallen. It means, if we pass through 1.4286, it will be OK, if not, we will go a little bit lower.
1.4190 to 1.4170 and below 1.4130 Just right.

Evgeniy Balchin:
no)
No so no. I never argue with ladies). They are right more often than not.

I don't quite understand some of the pictures there, the forecasts on them and then the practical working out.

Predictions on D1, W1, MN, but trading on M1, M5, M15, M30 is max.

Personally, when I open even H4, I get that the trade started half a month ago.... Its spread is about +/-100 pips 4 digits.

And then, when the price jumps +/- 30 pips here the forecasts start to change.

That's why it all doesn't add up a bit....

Спекулянты до рекорда увеличили ставки на снижение цен на нефть
Спекулянты до рекорда увеличили ставки на снижение цен на нефть
  • www.interfax.ru
Москва. 18 января. INTERFAX.RU – Спекулятивные игроки нефтяного рынка увеличили до рекордного уровня ставки на падение стоимости нефти WTI, ожидая, что возвращение Ирана на рынок усугубит дисбаланс спроса и предложения, сообщает агентство Bloomberg. Хедж-фонды за семь дней по 12 января увеличили число "коротких" позиций (ставок на снижение цен...

In the pound an erection took place and again the system did not deceive me, it only kicked out on the stop

Lesorub:

still hanging on...

I called it an erection. Can't you see the sudden rise of the candle? The Canadian is going to the 4440 area where it will decide if the pullback will continue.