FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 46

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

There's only about 65% of the equilibrium being sold...

And the option of about 95 per cent free only works for us.

That's the way it should be! Who's going to shine the grail? After all, there's only "clever thoughts" here for free...

By the way, draw a Canadian...

All clear at the top, all debts at the bottom.

Can't get enough of him...

Lesorub:

It has to be! Who's going to show the grail? After all, there's only "clever thoughts" here for free...

Oh, come on. Here ' s posted some of my almost recent "toys", dabble will do....

Lesorub:

It has to be! Who's going to show the grail? After all, there's only "clever thoughts" here for free...

The Canadian has short-term pullbacks down, but so far it's going up... No serious levels to sell yet.

Here comes the New Year's Euromoney salvo. January 14th, it's not a shoo-in)))) Every year it's like this....

sterva:

Will it drop below 69?

That was a silly question). The news is negative and the techies are pouring oil. 6848 is the limit.

sterva:

Will it drop below 69?

I don't expect the audi to go lower today, I don't think it should go below 6827)... will the pound go below 14387?

Evgeniya Balchin:
I don't expect the audi to go lower today, I don't think it should go to 6827)... will the pound go below 14387?
My limit is lower, I wrote. Chances are high.

sterva:
The limit is mine below, I wrote. Chances are high.
ah, well, thank you))

sterva:
Are we sure this is the level14387 we're talking about? We blew it with a bang.
14373 actually... I've been reading a lot of tech too, I don't know much about it yet. And I don't trade the pound much...)

pako:
Paco, will the emergency services always help? (I mean 911))))