FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 44

Вадим Новопашин:
I will write next time that two interests are ready to meet at 4 o'clock and from there you can be sure there will be a crowd movement, we will discuss goals and direction.
Vadim, start your own thread and start your own flurry there

There's no need to flub here. People come to this thread to share opinions or to look at others' opinions.

Lesorub:

How many letters...

It's simpler than that... TP on USDCAD :

Slightly misdirected, but thanks anyway). CAD could stretch above 1.45. Short-termers will definitely catch a nerve.

I suggest the branch be renamed "Scribbler".

Hey!? What did the chief get banned for? Nice dude. I pulled all the cash out from under my wife's pillow,taking the chief's advice. and he's not here... What's that supposed to mean?
Give it back now!

Bicus:
Hey!? What did the chief get banned for? Nice dude. I pulled all the cash out from under my wife's pillow,taking the chief's advice. and he's not here... What's that supposed to mean?
Give it back now!
Bicus, I liked him too, a fresh perspective on some things was always appreciated. Before I could ask him - what is sh4, sh1? Did you get what he was talking about? Personally, I'm curious...

new-rena:
Bicus, I liked him too, a fresh perspective on some things was always appreciated. Before I could ask him - what's sh4, sh1? Did you get what he was talking about? Personally, I was wondering...
He started talking about M1, but then he said he would do it on H4 for everybody to see.

azfaraon:
M1 and H4 - it is not clear at first he said M1, but then he said that he would use H4 to show everything.
Thanks, I got it. Now I went back and re-read Vadim's posts. I think the price should be looked at from top to bottom and vice versa. Then any TF will do.

new-rena:
Thank you, I got it. I just went back and re-read it. I think the price should be looked at from top to bottom and vice versa. Then any TF will do.
Well, that's what Lumberjack does... He just hasn't quite understood it himself.)

azfaraon:
That's basically what Lumberjack is doing. He just hasn't quite figured it out himself yet.)
Ilya, well done. As always brief and to the point.