Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 41

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I'm currently working on the charts. The system is already written, the indicators tested on the FORTS real are there too. All that is left is the algorithm.

So I sit and meditate on charts like EUEUSD.

On the 500-minute chart. I would have made 3-5 trades on Forts. Here I don't see anything worth paying attention to. The other plots, and there are half a year of them here, are no better.

Absolutely no idea how to work here).

May I ask why you chose 100 minutes intervals instead of 60? And what was your starting point for this breakdown?
Update: I have calculated, it turns out that a weekly interval (5 working days) beats well into 100-minute periods (7200 minutes). But the first question is still relevant. :)

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Is this what you used to earn on FORTS? ))

Комбинатор:
Is this what you used to earn on FORTS? ))
:)

BlackTomcat:
May I ask why you did the breakdown of the intervals at 100 minutes and not 60? And what was the starting point for this breakdown?
Update: I have calculated that a weekly interval (5 working days) is good for 100 minute periods (7200 minutes). But the first question is still relevant. :)

This schedule stretches and moves as much as you like, from 0 to half a year. And the scale is anything up to 10 min per chart. Let's put it this way

or like this

There are no splits here. It's all the same schedule.

Комбинатор:
Did you make money on FORTS with this? ))

Yeah, why? The system based on this consistently yields 16%/month of trade size on Forts. I wonder what you find funny about that?

However, I am now interested in how to adapt it to forex. I don't see anything interesting so far.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

This graph stretches and moves as much as you like, from 0 to half a year. And the scale is anything up to 10 minutes per graph. Let's put it this way

or like this

There are no splits here. It's all the same graph.

Thanks for the clarification. So now I understand correctly that splitting the grid into intervals of 100 minutes was not done on purpose?

BlackTomcat:
Thanks for the clarification. So now I understand correctly that splitting the grid into intervals of 100 minutes was not done on purpose?
It's the autoscaling of the chart itself. Since I don't use clocks as such, I don't care about the breakdown of the chart itself. And the data needed for the system to work from the past for any previous interval can always be read from the history and processed as the play progresses.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Yeah, why? The system based on that consistently yields 16%/month of trade size on Forts. I wonder what you find funny about that?

That's all right, you're lying. I don't know where and I don't want to know.

If you do not, then there is nothing to do in forex, make your 16% per month on Forts and do not worry, because you have absolutely nothing to do in forex with such a dullness.

Комбинатор:

That's all right, you're lying. I do not know where and I do not want to know.

And if you don't, then there is nothing to do in Forex, make 16% per month on Forts and have fun, because you have absolutely nothing to do in Forex with such dullness.

Where do you see dullness? ) Explain.

The main thing is not to get greedy! I've had an advisor for almost half a year now, and it's only worked to the upside.