Are there any trading robots in our galaxy that make money instead of losing??????? - page 37

Andrii Maksymchuk:
I doubt it, though... )
Robots also need to be 'controlled' ... If the robot works a little, turn it off for a while.... They (robots) get tired too and make "mistakes" afterwards )
I will keep in mind.

Mukhriddin Ibragimov:
So you won't find :)
you won't find out ;)

There are such counsellors and they earn good money. As an example, I bought an EA and put it on my computer at home and it started to lose money. Then I connected my vps, put it on the vps and got a small profit. I have a lot of factors affecting the deposit, from the quality of a broker, its commission to the speed of order execution. There are some good EAs in the Market, but they are not always cheap.

Dmitriy Afanasiev:
There are such counsellors and they earn good money. As an example, I bought an EA and put it on my computer at home and it started to lose money. Then I connected my vps, put it on the vps and got a small profit. I have a lot of factors affecting the deposit, from the quality of a broker, its commission to the speed of order execution. I should also mention that there are good EAs in the Market, they are just not always cheap.
I think a good EA should not leak at home either. I have the opposite situation, ping from home is 55ms with VPS 120ms. But it all works the same.

I think thereare a lot of factors that influence the deposit, from the quality of the broker and his commission to the speed of order execution. /////////////// I completely agree with you.

I do not have my advisors on the server, but I have all sorts of problems at home, for example, computer rebooting or Internet connection failure and all my deposits are gone. That's why it is so popular among traders.

I haven't met any trading robots that offer stable profits, but sooner or later they blow the deposit.
But the problem is not the robots, the problem is us traders. We think that there is some software that can make us money, but there isn't.
I have analysed the topic of regular, reliable income and have come to the conclusion that it is only possible when you treat the market as an investment opportunity. Investing for a long time - a year or more. Yes, the result is not 100% per month, but 50-70% per annum. But in the long run, it's strategies and tactics like this that make people rich, not robots. IMHO

There is a graphical mechanism. The same in common parlance - prediction of the future with a probability fraction above 0 per cent. Personally, I wrote a huge number of Expert Advisors and can say with 100 percent confidence that any strategy is not based on the prediction of its mathematical expectation in points when the number of transactions tends to infinity tends to zero, which is a generalization of a simple fact equal probability of tick movement in both directions from the current point. From this fact one can draw a very useful conclusion and use pure probability theory in trading. This method is also profitable. To sum up: 1) successful prediction of the future (predicting is possible, but with very, very low probability if you calculate it, which is very difficult, by the way).

2) the theory of probability.

I have 2 variants altogether. The first method has a mathematical expectation of 3-4 5-digit points, the probabilistic one has 0.1-0.2. As seen even the first method has such a mathematical expectation, that even on ECN does not cover the spread, commission, and slippage (slippage is usually stable with 3-4 five-digit points against your trade). For such experts to work only on special terms. ( I would also say that you can improve the efficiency of predictions of the future, but you need a supercomputer for that ... you can take my word for it )

Evgeniy Ilin:

There is a graphical mechanism. The same in common parlance - prediction of the future with a probability fraction above 0 per cent. Personally, I wrote a huge number of Expert Advisors and can say with 100 percent confidence that any strategy is not based on the prediction of its mathematical expectation in points when the number of transactions tends to infinity tends to zero, which is a generalization of a simple fact equal probability of tick movement in both directions from the current point. From this fact one can draw a very useful conclusion and use pure probability theory in trading. This method is also profitable. To sum up: 1) successful prediction of the future (predicting is possible, but with very, very low probability if you calculate it, which is very difficult, by the way).

2) the theory of probability.

I have 2 choices in total. The first method has a mathematical expectation of 3-4 5-digit points, the probabilistic one has 0.1-0.2. As seen even the first method has a mathematical expectation that does not cover the spread, commission, and slippage (slippage is usually a stable 3-4 point with five digits against your trade) even on the ECN. For such experts to work only on special terms. ( I would also say that you can improve the efficiency of predictions of the future but you need a supercomputer for that ... you can take my word for it )

We need something in between prediction and probability.

Andrii Maksymchuk:
I doubt it though... )
Robots must also be "managed" ... If the robot works a little - turn it off for a while.... They (robots) get tired too and then start "making mistakes" )

It starts up a little - you turn it off, it goes into its best phase. Then you turn it back on, it naturally goes into deficit. You see that the Expert Advisor is going into deficit. You think... you need to wait and then you disable it. During disabling, the Expert Advisor recovers (but it is out of trade).

For those who are new to algorithmic trading >> If a robot is fully automatic, you should NEVER get involved in its trading.

Vladimir Zubov:
We need something in between prediction and probability.
It's not a problem to make a hybrid, but the probability method will lower the overall mathematical expectation. If there were no commission spreads and slippages, or at least they were a couple of orders of magnitude smaller, then it would be possible. If there were no commission spreads and slippages, or if they were a couple of orders smaller, then it would be possible.