FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 885

Evgeniya Balchin:
I don't know what happened to you, but purely humanly, with respect)
The best teacher in life is experience. It's true that he charges a lot, but he explains things clearly.

There is only one teacher and it's HIM!!!

Good morning speculators .

Why don't you all get some sleep? //I'll sleep some more myself.)

No matter how much Strange was kicked for sending the pound to 56, but in fact the pound had already been there.

Respect!

stranger:
There is only one teacher and it is HE!!!
So it is worth learning from him, but it seems I am not worthy to be his disciple.... his disciples are also chosen, great as HE is!

Ishim:
the good news is that literally it's a ban on trading. (let's wait.)
Teacher, consoling yourself after yesterday's spokin'?))

Lesorub:

OK, I'm off to bed, hello everyone!

and the dough is in the sticks:

As promised the pound, not drawing )))) for today and next week, straight buy to 1.5950.

Ishim:
As promised the pound will not draw )))) for today and next week, straight buy to 1.5950.
Greetings. USD JPY, can you draw it now?

Ishim:
As promised the pound, I will not draw )))) for today and next week, straight buy to 1.5950.

tyre fitting?

curvilinear...

The night shift says hello. Ishim, no hard feelings. Show me something from a successful trade (not a demo). Interesting topic at ren (I don't know how to get it right). It's open. And you can send the robot (if it makes a mistake) with bad words to ...... Well, your short-term predictions don't work yet. As far as I understand, no one likes it on the forum. They lose money and argue. The easiest option in this case is not to write anything, say nothing to anyone, sit beggarly, or behave badly, like a stinky monkey who only says that he has big balls.
Reason: