FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 485

Zogman:

and the rate of return can be roughly estimated ?

bullet...

S

V = ------ m/s;

t

stranger:
Bullshit. If it's going to be so much today, I don't .... understand anything at all))) Would be happy with 3220-30.
I think the fall of USD/CAD is temporary and it is better to try to buy from 1.3060 (if it will give) to 1.3330...

Zogman:

and the rate of return can be roughly estimated ?

You can't, and there's no need, I'm in no hurry)

azfaraon:
I think the fall of USD/CAD is temporary and its better to try to buy from 1.3060 (if they give it to me) to 1.3330.
I think it is better to follow the movements of the guys and not to do anything bad to them in the borscht, they will punish you)

azfaraon:
I think the fall of USD/CAD is a temporary movement and it is better to try to buy from 1.3060 (if they give) to 1.3330 ...

sticks at 4 o'clock:

and the chiff is about to explode...

stranger:
I think it's better to follow the movements of the uncles and not do them any harm in the borscht, they will be punished)
My business is only to wait .I am always confident in my actions and I don't run around the field .....

stranger:
I think it is better to follow the movements of the uncles and not to do them any harm in borscht, they will be punished)

SOT reports show that commercials are well into the long in silver, gold, kiwi, Canadian (futures) and audi seems to be going in as well.

Anyway, let's see how the reports work out.

forexman77:

SOT reports show that commercials are well into the longs in silver, gold, kiwi, Canadian (futures) and Audi (futures) seem to be going in as well.

Anyway, let's see how the reports work out.

It has to be seen in context, all the time, where who has gained and lost what, looking in from time to time will not do anything.

One thing I don't understand is why all currencies are relative to the dollar and the Jap and Canadian currencies are relative to the dollar? It's awkward to compare with futures)

chif too...