FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 239

new-rena:

I did my own counting, Strange's is different. Someday I will go back to the records and compare the results.

There's not much difference - he told me from the reports, I parsed the website...

Whoa, whoa! What are you talking about? Sotka?

tuma88:

Maybe 1.17 looks better?

Thanks!

The last column is "Net Change". Changing what is in it? The OI as I understand it?

Well, the OI has increased there and decreased there. И? What is it, sales, purchases?))) That's it, it's a nice picture, but there's no information.

Ishim:

It seems that the duckbills are always waiting for the C.U. (valuable instructions) from above! ^

ss))))))))))) ss)))))) duckbills are conveniently led by the nose! (the noses are handy - several of them can be hooked together)

Teacher, I know YOU are a platypus)))

GopFX __:
Whoa, whoa! What are you talking about? The SOT?
So you're going to tell me about the three figures in the SOT?)

stranger:

The last column is "Net Change". Changing what is in it? The OI as I understand it?

Well, the OI has increased there and decreased there. И? What is it, sales, purchases?))) That's it, it's a nice picture, but there is no information.

Witel, I know that you are a platypus))))

Is that the entire depth of the glass in a ninja ?
Files:
image.jpg  4431 kb

stranger:

The last column is "Net Change". Changing what is in it? OI as I understand it?

Well, the OI has increased there and decreased there. И? What is it, sales, purchases?))) That's it, it's a nice picture, but there is no information.

Witel, I know that you are a platypus))))

Here's a fuller picture:

Nikolai Romanovskyi:
Is that the entire depth of the glass in the ninja ?
I told you - look for indicators. Ninjatrader.com, there's a forum there, the topic "Indicators", that's where you go.

GopFX __:
Whoa, whoa! What are you talking about? Sotka?
I'm talking about the CME report. I don't need SOT...

stranger:
Are you going to tell me about the three figures in the SOT?)
Well, if that ain't the answer, I don't know what is, Starchee. ))

Two numbers - non-commercial short and long.) The rest is unnecessary.

new-rena:
I'm talking about the CME report. I don't need SOT...
Shit! We were originally talking about SOT. Then suddenly CME... By the way, yesterday we weren't talking about CME either - only about Nindze...

GopFX __:
Here's a more complete picture:

Well? It's on options. И? What's there, OI added/decreased. Is it sales or purchases?)) Who sold to whom or bought from whom?)

GopFX __:
Well if that's not the answer, I don't know what you want, Starce? ))

Two figures - non commercial short and long ))) The rest is unnecessary.

So the last thing they did was build up sales around 1.10.

Reason: