FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1244

All right, all good, but where are the loques and hang-ups coming from.... And what did the pound "work out", 51, 44 or 56? Or is there a new target today? In short, clownery.

stranger:
All right, all good, but where are the loques and hang-ups coming from.... And what did the pound "work out", 51, 44 or 56? Or is there a new target today? In short, a clown.
Strange, don't you have any loose ends? . What's he got? He closed all his positions, plus for minus.

stranger:
All right, all's well, but where are the lots and hang-ups from.... And what "worked out" the pound, 51, 44 or 56? Or are there new targets out there today? In short, clownery.

The theory of the price driving in the opposite direction by CUKL has already been voiced ...

MM has marked the target, where there will be one's profit, the pound is 1.4303 at the bottom, 1.6289 is at the top, now he gives us, sinners, back and forth.

But as far as dough is scarce, many people cannot afford such trades (take the maximum).

the author recommends entering 0.04% of the value of 1p of market movement...

Server Muradasilov:
Strange, don't you have any loose ends? . He closed all his positions, plus for minus = profit.

Should they be?

With that kind of reasoning, yes, you'll make a lot of noise, okay, you'll talk to each other about your "successes", I'll pass.

Someone here shouted very loudly that I almost forced a discussion and threatened to offer their own topics worthy of discussion, all again came down to the stick and who has longer.

That's a fact of life.

stranger:

Should they be?

With that kind of reasoning, yes, you'll make a lot of noise, okay, you'll talk to each other about your "successes", I'll pass.

Someone here shouted very loudly that I almost forced a discussion and threatened to offer their own topics worthy of discussion, all again came down to the stick and who has longer.

That's the reality of life.

You're talking rubbish again...

There was a skip, there's a concrete result.

whatever you like!

stranger:

Should they be?

We must! All people are like people, leak slowly, and you fight off the collective

stranger:

Should they be?

With that kind of reasoning, yes, you'll make a lot of noise, okay, talk to each other about your "successes", I'll pass.

Let's not do that, I'm more than sure that you have dips, because one of them is still hanging, for example on the USDCAD, there has been a big drawdown for a month already.

Alexey Busygin:

We have to! All people are like people, leaking little by little, and you're fending off the collective

Now you're going to teach me.

Meanwhile, nothing has changed on that long-suffering pound.

stranger:

Meanwhile, nothing has changed on that long-suffering pound.

No, but he draws sticks, sometimes red, sometimes green :) Strange, why are you so angry again? ))))