FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 486

forexman77:
One thing I don't understand is why all currencies are relative to the dollar and the Jap and Canadian currencies are relative to the dollar? Uncomfortable to compare with futures)
No difference.

hooray released=) it's not clear what the ban was for... (quoting an insult) although it was purely about currency....

Roman Busarov:
hooray released=) it's not clear what the ban was for... (quoting an insult) although it was purely about currency....
Which currency did you insult, O reverend?)))

Roman Busarov:
hooray released=) it's not clear what the ban was for... (quoted insult) although it was purely about currency....
Put in a good word for the pound please. I closed my buy in the morning and it (...) went up. I think this is an extreme unfairness.

vaz:
Put in a good word for the pound, please. Closed my buy this morning and it (...) went up. I think this is an extreme unfairness.

closed and closed... Greed is the enemy's enemy...

Stranger:
Which currency did you insult, O venerable one?)))
the jap and the franc... idler and i found some common ground =) and then the two of us were swatted indiscriminately =) after the word g...but referring to the jap =)

vaz:
Put in a good word for the pound please. I closed my buy this morning and it's (...) up. I think this is an extreme unfairness.

I drew a picture like this yesterday and wrote a post about selimits)

vaz:
Put in a good word for the pound please. Closed my buy in the morning and it (...) went up. I don't think it's fair.

Is the pound salting now? It's the right level.

I've been salting at 1.55.

Roman Busarov:

closed and closed... greed is the enemy's enemy...

jap and frank... Idler and I found some common ground =) and then the two of us were swatted indiscriminately =) after the word "shit" was applied to the Jap =)
I'm not a freak!!! I'm from the "killed pound" collective.

stranger:

I drew a picture like this yesterday and wrote a post about selimits)

I've already had it at 5550! Is it technically possible to ignore it?

vaz:
I've already had it on 5550! Is it technically possible to ignore it?
How is it technically possible?
Reason: