FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 490

azfaraon:
A simple question then: "if the USD/CAD hits 1.3300, will you eat your hat?

I said it all.

Teacher:
He will eat my hat then,
and talk to the stick...

Sicky, were the orderlies mad on the shift yesterday?)))

azfaraon:
You're always like this ...Then a simple question: "if USD/CAD shows 1.3300, will you eat your hat?"
(cognoscenti)

Strange, is there a hat?

iIDLERr:
Strange, is there a hat?
I'm sick and tired of these lame-o's, for a fortnight I've been telling them to salt the moon, and they're still buying and smarting. One man even managed to buy at 32, at the weekend he scratched his head and said that all his deals are on the plus side, all 28 pairs. Zoo, in short, not to be taken seriously)

stranger:
I'm sick and tired of these wretches, for a fortnight I've been telling them to salt the moon, and they keep buying and being clever. One man even managed to buy for 32, at the weekend he scratched his head and said that all his deals are in the black, all 28 pairs. (I don't take this zoo seriously).
You just do not have the culture .... Do you even understand the meaning of the word "lame"? You're making it personal ... No one insulted you ... If you do not know how to hold a conversation ... The moderators need to pay attention to it ...

Good morning country !

It's 9.48 in Moscow, the capital of our motherland.

What will the specs tell us if we should buy a Kiwi and an Audi ?

ps

sold silver yesterday - and it went up 2% ((((((((

what a bummer... ok now it's only 1%

azfaraon:
You simply have no culture .... Do you even understand the meaning of the word "Lame" ? You're getting personal ...No one insulted you ...If you can't keep up a conversation ...Moderators need to pay attention to this ...

If the culture is to tell you what you want to hear, then I don't have one, I don't think the moderators can help me with that.

To you, I don't mean just you, but most of the people here, it is absolutely useless to say anything, you are not trainable.

yesterday you could see the delayed pair correlation in action,

the audi down in the morning, then a few minutes later the kiwi down

all the way down - and then the eu down,

the pound up and only then the euro down

but

on silver it was a bummer ((

stranger:

If the culture is to tell you what you want to hear, then I don't have one, I don't think the moderators can help me with that.

To you, I don't mean just you, but most of the people here, it's absolutely useless to say anything, you're not trainable.

A fortnight ago the CAD was at 1.2900 and went up more than 300 pips (4 signs). I personally don't have to say anything ... this is a forum, and everyone has the right to give his opinion ... if you don't like it, it doesn't mean it's wrong ...

stranger:

can i ask you a question ?

Reason: