FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 43

stranger:

Indicators are there, find Jigsaw, it's a good tumblr, I can't export it and here's a good tape, everything is set up there.

Thanks !

I appreciate it, but I haven't mastered the ninja yet either.

stranger:

Can't you read it?)

Their role is one and only - to provide liquidity, if there is no counterparty to the transaction, it is the MM. You could have learned that a long time ago if you wanted to.

well i have not only read it ...

but also know something from the inside ...

the question is whether or not mm is gaining a position ? technically imho this is the key question ...

does he use information about orders of other participants (e.g. to put them on stops when he needs to) ?

does it influence the market itself ?

is mm - the big speculator - the one that moves the market ?

all the theories on youtube are based on this - but i don't see any evidence of it

ps

and you wrote that the ECB is an mm - what the fuck is that ? ? That contradicts what you yourself have now written"Their only role is to provide liquidity if there is no counterparty to the transaction"?

Zogman:

it would be interesting to understand the details of this "action"

it feels like sometimes they move the eu - tomorrow they do the same with the pound - it is a question of how synchronous they are with different pairs

it is interesting what volume is required to move the price of x pips

who is the main driver - Chicago or forex platforms like EBS, Reuters or the interbank ...

what is the role of market makers - I think there is a different understanding of who they are mm

what is the distribution of participants - how many are big speculators, how many are small speculators, how many are hedgers, how many are MMs, etc. ...

start with red, they have a slightly different side in this row

Zogman:

Thank you !

very much appreciated...

Now tell me... ...what kind of contract you're working in...
Do us a favour)))

new-rena:
start with red, they are a little different side of the line

how do you propose to start ? read the "education" on the mql5 website - i have already read

this level of understanding is a fairy tale for kids ?

Ishim:

25 again - I say inadequate.

I thought... I'll choose a resource like free signals and get my stats there. Thanks all!

Everything is the same old and no longer fun... See for yourself...
0.9350 Open
0.9311 High
0.9362 Low
0.9316 Close

1.0000 pamm_Solo_drums

Zogman:

how do you propose to start ? read the "education" on the mql5 website - i have already read

this level of understanding is a fairy tale for kids.

everyone would be on forums looking for useful information ...

new-rena:
everyone should be on forums looking for useful information ...

Did you do it yourself ? (as an adult on some exchange with connection to the exchange protocol, go, etc.)

yes or no ?

do you have any materials from those who did ? can you give me a link ?

if not,

then everything you think you know about mm is bullshit ....

Zogman:

Did you do it yourself ? (as an adult on some exchange with connection to the exchange protocol, go, etc.)

yes or no ?

do you have any materials from those who did ? can you give me a link ?

if not,

then everything you think you know about mm is bullshit ....

i don't know what you mean ? i generally hate marketers and anyone who is or has been involved with them. you were right about them being black.

new-rena:
i dont know what you mean? i generally hate the marketeers and everyone who is or was involved with them. you were right about them - the blacks.

don't get it... and you're giving me advice on where and what to find out about mm.... that's bullshit...

MM can now be done by a team of 3-7 people in a garage...

for a rebate from the exchange.

Reason: