FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 46

stranger:

No nasty stuff) Gave a link, here's another one, go read it, educate yourself) Well, I can't answer questions like that because, pardon the expression, they're dumb.

http://cmegroup.com

what question did I ask - "what - are your arguments" - I haven't asked any others today.

I see no argument.

I know the links.

ps

I didn't mean you.

new-rena:
I've already finished what I wrote above, and I don't live on my salary, because I can think a bit.

If it's true that you're making money on forex, kudos,

what you wrote was bullshit.

Zogman:

what question did I ask - "what - your arguments" - no others have been asked today.

I see no arguments.

I know the links.

ps

I didn't mean you.

Oh, yeah, I'll beat my fingers to the punch with arguments. Do I need this? No. Whoever wants it is looking for it.

Zogman:

If it's true that you're making money on forex, kudos,

That's bullshit about what you wrote.

they give you the right to fall behind with a quote - 13-14 farts at most? gods, i'll definitely fall off my chair laughing))) they're watching ... i even know what the deal is)

stranger:
Yeah right, I'm going to bite my fingers over the arguments. Do I need this? No. Whoever wants it, looks it up.

If you had a link to something which confirms that the ECB is buying currency - you would have pressed stl+C and stl+B -

but you typed 100 letters on the keyboard instead - which rather confirms the idea that you don't have one...

google doesn't find it ... common sense contradicts ... - as I described in detail above

new-rena:
oooh! how much do they give you the right to lag behind with a quotation - 13-14 farts? gods, i'll definitely fall off my chair laughing)))) they're watching... i even know what it's all about)
what are you talking about?

Zogman:
what are you talking about?
Never mind, it was for everyone's benefit.

stranger:

The dudes here also talked about it, I don't know how VNG had the patience)))

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/68823-optsionnie-urovni-avtorskie-ili-nestandartnie-metodi?p=11298305&viewfull=1#post11298305

Hercog - by the way - keeps a daily diary there (in the diaries section) - you can see that not everything works perfectly at all