FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1093

It's already glitchy as it is, and now it's asking questions...

When they said to sell the yen from 121 HE I...was crumpling, now he's woken up))))

Evgeniya Balchin:
Come on, ishim... You can only wonder why you trained for so many years on the demo...You wrote it yourself...so don't sneer, I won't fight and prove anything to you...I'm doing fine.
I also spelled HIS nickname with a small letter...

stranger:

How could you!!!! You can't talk to HIM like that!!! HE knows and sees everything, HE is Great!!!

Also ask HIM why he has the euro sell at the bottom of the chart....

I got confused, I didn't recognize HIM at once!!!) It's been a long time since I've been there, I should visit his students more often so they would be honoured:-)

Ishim:

successful pupil!

And you, Ishimka, you're a nonformalist!

ride on by .... (you won't get anything here)

Ishim:
ride on by .... (you won't get anything here).
Ishim, I made a typo, no offence... I'll always capitalize it from now on! :-)

Ishim:
ride on by .... (you won't get anything here)
Teacher, dare I ask, so where did the euro sell anyway? And why on earth would YOU want to buy the yen, are you cheering? ....

Teacher, why are YOU silent, what have we done to YOU...?

h
Ключевые события пятницы :: Главные новости :: Акции :: Quote.rbc.ru
  • quote.rbc.ru
Ключевые события пятницы. В России Evraz опубликует производственные результаты Evraz опубликует производственные результаты за третий квартал 2015 года. Quote.rbc.ru

stranger:
Teacher, dare I ask, so where did the euro sell? And why the hell would YOU want to buy the yen, are you cheering? ....
I am not going anywhere, if you knew where I put the buy limit you would not ask stupid questions.
Reason: