FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 178

stranger:

I'll post-factum you. chew, but about the principles of trading and entering trades in advance, not in real time, but FOREVER, as you said - dick to you)

Post factum is better to see where to sell and buy, no doubt!))

Dmitry Chepik:
0986, by Euro, ceiling...

You'd better tell me about Monday. "The euro will continue to fall". Let's have a laugh))))

Ishim:
Why should I do it when I can post it online (and I warned you about the Canadian one too, it's good to close it), post Dona He! (by the way he's a great fish! I wonder if he's not a fish?)

The nonsense you're peddling here, oh Master, may your years be prolonged, I'm only interested in laughing)))

stranger:

You'd better tell me about Monday. "The euro will continue to fall". Let's have a laugh))))

The gap will probably go down of course))))

stranger:

The nonsense you're peddling here, O Master, may your years be prolonged, I'm only interested in laughing)))

What are you smoking, old man? You still want to have a laugh....

Dmitry Chepik:
Post factum, you can see better where to sell and buy, undoubtedly!))
Posted the entrances in advance, don't like it, zmoczmocz.

stranger:
Posted the entrances beforehand, don't like it - tsmock it.
I liked, thanks . And so did most people...

stranger:
I have posted entries in advance, if you do not like it, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk.
But you shouldn't post your inputs, or you've decided to give freeloaders a hand, so they won't thank you, only predictions and only post factum

and silver is the new low. but you don't care, do you?

iIDLERr:
and silver is the new low. but you don't care, do you?
And how did you guess?))

iIDLERr:
and silver has a new low. but you don't care, do you?

Eidler, OK THEY are there, but YOU are the man.

I remember our discussion a year (or even more) ago, when we were determining the cost of silver. And according to your data, it turns out that it costs a bit more than granite stone in Karelia (if you take it by its actual weight=))).

9.40 means 9.40.