FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1880

Alexey Busygin:

I've pointed this out before, floating leverage in this thread! Said that on the same point, the percentage level of the balance changes.

Now, they're making it official.

We got broker, they made it official for a long time (everything is written in the contract, I do not read the contract everywhere and not all of them), so it's not know how

Server Muradasilov:
There are brokers, they have long had this thing officially (everything is spelled out in the contract, I do not read the contract everywhere and not all of them), so it is not know-how.
It probably should not be spelled out in the contract but in the terms of trade. To be honest when I read my broker's contract I didn't see it there. It was 4 years ago, though.

Alexey Busygin:
It should probably not be in the contract but in the trading conditions. To be honest, when I read my broker's contract, I didn't see it there. But that was four years ago.
I have never seen such a thing... It was 4 years ago.

Server Muradasilov:
You may have to put a tick in your contract to get a trade offer.

Everyone is different! Trading accounts have different conditions. And they are not always fully published, I got burned on Robo. Because there is no clear indication that the hedging margin is 10%.

It was easier for them to pretend I invented the bike.

Alexey Busygin:

Everyone is different! Trading accounts have different conditions. And they are not always fully published, I got burned on Robo. Because it didn't say anywhere that the hedging margin was 10%.

It was easier for them to pretend that I invented a bicycle.

Okay, I'm not gonna argue with you, you're stubborn.) I'm going to bed. I'll sleep in the morning.

Lesorub:

About the arrow on the Matroskin turkey:

I've been watching. The arrow is known to indicate a positive broker spread. The broker manipulates the polarity of the spread. It's kind of like an extra slice of cheese in a mousetrap. At least with my broker - after a detailed study of the movement of the pair it turns out that the real movement is against the positive spread .... i.e. against the arrow.

Conclusion: You may use the analysis possibilities of the broker in TA - if you see that the arrow turned out to be in the direction of the orders - check carefully whether the trend direction was chosen correctly. In short, it's just another indicator screw-up.

azfaraon:
You may have heard about martin, for example, they also wait for losses and add double (a lot of perversions) lots.
I do not understand this strategy. Sitting in the red and saying it should be like that, that's the strategy and everything is fine.

denniss:
I don't understand this strategy. Sitting in deficit and saying that this is the way it should be, this is the strategy and all is well.
It's not a bad strategy in principle, if you get your priorities right.

Alexey Busygin:
It's basically a pretty good strategy if you get your priorities right.
Why sit at a disadvantage and prioritise anything?

denniss:
Why sit in deficit and what to put?
Do you make 100% entries, no drawdowns, or do you cut your deposit with stops?
Reason: