FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1879

denniss:
They say it may be a trading strategy. Have you heard of martin?
You may have heard about martin, for example, they also wait out losses and add double lots.

denniss:
He has a big drawdown if he has not closed everything with a big loss and it does not matter what he is looking at.
If you watch the whole thread first, and this is the second thread, as Ilya says, the sticks do not lie and work out, but he does not trade by them alone. Markets trading means a final result, not an intermediate one, banks are not profitable every month.

denniss:
The man has a big drawdown if he hasn't already closed with a big minus and who cares what he's looking at.
I forgot to add )))) This person may also have a deposit in the account - for which this entire drawdown can fit into one percent

I wonder if there will be a bounce up from 1.0800 on EURUSD today ?

Fibo target of 1.6 wave from 1.1060 achieved.

Zogman:

I thought I was a coder - gone ...

What do you think of that:

Clan says about rails - "they always work" - it's unlikely, of course, but maybe there's a simple reason - if you keep them for a long time, they often come out in profit,

Maybe it makes no difference how to open them - by rails, by system or by chance...

And I would like to test this idea

What strategy with random opening trades, and close either at tenge or at the end of a long period or at sl but a very long one? I have not seen such a strategy?

For example, like this - we open every X-minutes to a random side, wait for tp U-pips and wait for say N-months.

Probably this strategy will sell out, but the probability of successful trades is also interesting

I wonder what happens when you run it on real prices and on random walk and fractal brown process (persistent and antipersistent) ...

Write and verify

Who are in the alps, you know that the leverage will float on the accounts (a scary thing), just in case anyone does not know

Server Muradasilov:
Who are in alps, you know that the leverage will be floating on the accounts (a scary thing), just in case anyone does not know

And by what criteria will they change it?

Vadim Zotov:

What are the criteria for changing it?

This is all the information from the fourteenth of December. I would like to point out that there are different alps as well.

Alragi International Limited has announced changes to the trading conditions for fix.mt4 and pro.mt4 trading accounts, which are scheduled to be implemented by December 21, 2015.

As part of these changes, fix.mt4 will become standard.mt4 and pro.mt4 will become ecn.mt4 account.

The server name for both account types will also change. It's worth noting that traders will still be able to connect to the old server names, but after that the system will redirect them to the new ones.

There will also be changes to the margin requirements for both account types. As part of these changes, it is planned to make fixed leverage floating. Also, all financial instruments will receive the suffix "_I", and quotes for all pairs, except those containing JPY, will be five decimal places instead of four.

I'm afraid of floating leverage, I recently lost half of my deposit at one broker (I was unaware of floating leverage). You can't make "good" money with such brokers.

Server Muradasilov:
I've noticed that one of the brokers has got half of the deposit (I was unaware of floating leverage). They do not make "good" money with such brokers.

I've pointed this out before, floating leverage in this thread! I said that on the same point the percentage level of the balance changes.

Now, the know-how is official.

Reason: