FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 831

new-rena:
Too bad Ishim can't watch. )
it's for the best ))) (for the night... better music)

Ishim:
Not just Windows files - the C drive is overloaded.

This tool weighs little but opens almost any file

http://www.altools.com/ALTools/ALShow.aspx

ALShow Free Media Player - Play movies, videos - Built-in Video Codecs
  • ESTsoft co,. LTd.
  • www.altools.com
ALSong, free media player, movie video player, built in codecs, free video player, avi, divx, xvid, mpg, wmv, wma, asx, mov, mjpeg, codec pack, movie player, movies, video playe, free

new-rena:

???

Please elaborate, I am interested in introducing sound in the PBX....

maybe you should do a dance.

Ishim:
Maybe you should dance.

senx!

Ishim:
not just the Windows one-- I deleted everything-- the C drive is overloaded.

Vasya, clear the temp folder, you clever bastard.

C:\Documents and Settings\....\Local Settings\Application Data\Temp

stranger:
Vasya, clean out the temp folder, you clever boy.
already cleared - there is someone to help. (how are you doing there with the axis? connected? no?)

Ishim:
has already been cleared - there's someone to help. (how are you doing there with the axis? are they connected? no?)
Moscow, don't bullshit me, it's been cleared, you tell your grandmother.

Vadens:

You're so clever! You know a lot! You have an opportunity to dabble in mindless topics!

...When Renka got the CME, I looked at him and did not climb above the wicker cluster..... I look, yes, today the eu is falling against the audi... so it will rise sometime... I open a pair, remember what I learned at school and start to load the situation:

yep, good for tonight...

Eurya has to sleep at night, but an Audi cross at 04-30MSK might make a move. I know nothing about the monetarypolicy of the Kinguryatia (and I do not want to), but if the Aussie weakened, I would be glad, I would slam the fan, but the strengthening of the currency is not a problem either - I will place more orders.

new-rena:

the first owes 80, the second 50. That makes 130. Spend the whole 130, what's the problem? You'll still pay back what you borrowed. If you spend 130, you owe 130, so you spend 260.....

From your point of view it is possible to give 160? )))

I mean he borrowed a total of 150 and the total comes to 160 ))))

file87:
I mean he took a total of 150 and the total comes to 160 ))))
10 on the plus side.