FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1545

mmmoguschiy-new:
Fuck if I know )) There'll be news in an hour - we'll see. But aiming for 05.
A couple of big mates have either closed sales or bought the eu and pound to the dollar. Most likely the second.

The high for today is 15166 and it's pulling down again, what are we waiting for?) what is it showing? ah

Oleg Tsarkov:
A couple of big mates have either closed sales or bought the eu and pound to the dollar. Most likely the second.
already seen it. i believe it )) at the top the target is 075

Evgeniya Balchin:
Today's high is 15166 and it's going down again, what are you waiting for?

here are the levels where the price will be

and how do you dispose of them...

I read this stuff today:

According to US Federal Reserve Governor Daniel Tarullo, it would be better for Fed policymakers to wait a little longer with interest rate hikes because the inflation target, which is a condition for a rate hike, has not yet been reached.

Contrary to expectations that the Fed sees December as the right time to raise rates, Tarullo said in an interview with Bloomberg Television that insufficient inflation might force central bank governors to take a pause in their decisions.

(This is from yesterday's meeting)

And here's an opinion (not mine):

For the ordinary guys, I can comment as follows: guys, look closely at oil.
The world is already stocked with cheap oil and the fat uncles are not happy.
As soon as oil goes to 55 a barrel everyone's signal, attack is near.
Look at the gold chart as soon as it starts heading towards 1124, it's already very hot
But the most careful look at the Swiss franc, remember, not even the fattest bourgeois keep a suitcase of gold under the bed, but even the skinniest merchant has an account in a Swiss bank in case of a shuffle, the franc-currency is a safe haven.

As soon as it starts to get cheaper against the quid and goes to 0.976-0.980, it's no longer a flush, but a roof on fire. When we look at the CHF I ask you to remember that it is an inverse currency and where it is in decline on the chart, it means that it is becoming more expensive in real life and vice versa.

Look carefully at these three whales and the bourgeois will not be able to pull you off.

Lesorub:

here are the levels where the price will be

and how you dispose of them...

the thing is, i saw it too, and i thought yesterday that before going down it would go to these points..... but it didn't and it won't today, especially as something has rearranged a bit... ...they want it down more...that's putting it simply, maybe they will, but I'm not expecting it today and frankly, I don't think so... we'll see.

Evgeniya Balchin:
the thing is, i saw it too, and i thought yesterday that before going down it would go to these points..... but it didn't and it won't today, especially as something has rearranged a bit... ...they want it down more...that's putting it simply, maybe they will, but I'm not expecting it today and frankly, I don't think so... we'll see.

today - tomorrow..., there's a phrase going around: "dunno" time...

why guess? put a buy limit below, a sell limit above, what's first to work...

and we know the price will be at these levels 99%

Vizard_:

why did you draw it that way?

the old one is getting the crap kicked out of him on the red forum;(
Reason: