FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1546

Oleg Tsarkov:
on the red forum the old one's getting the shit kicked out of him ;(.
but here it's in high esteem

We believe in you, Strange! Draw me a eureka?

Oleg Tsarkov:
A couple of big mates have either closed sales or bought the eu and pound to the dollar. Probably the latter.
You mean me?

My guess is that the news will push us further upwards

mmmoguschiy-new:
My guess is we'll bounce back on the news and keep going up
Because you bought it? )))

lactone:

I read this stuff today:

According to US Federal Reserve Governor Daniel Tarullo, it would be more appropriate for Fed policymakers to wait a little longer to raise interest rates, as the inflation target, which is a condition for raising rates, has not yet been reached.

Contrary to expectations that the Fed sees December as the right time to raise rates, Tarullo said in an interview with Bloomberg Television that insufficient inflation might force central bank governors to take a pause in their decisions.

(This is from yesterday's meeting)

And here's an opinion (not mine):

For the simple guys, I can comment as follows: guys, look closely at oil.
The world is already stocked with cheap oil and the fat uncles are not happy.
As soon as oil goes to 55 a barrel everyone's signal, attack is near.
Look at the gold chart as soon as it starts heading towards 1124, it's already very hot
But the most careful look at the Swiss franc, remember, not even the fattest bourgeois keep a suitcase of gold under the bed, but even the skinniest merchant has an account in a Swiss bank in case of a shuffle, the franc-currency is a safe haven.

As soon as it starts to get cheaper against the quid and goes to 0.976-0.980, it's no longer a flush, but a roof on fire. When looking at the franc, I would like to ask you not to forget that it is inversely related to the currency, so if it slumps on the chart, it means it rises in value and vice versa.

Watch these three whales closely and the bourgeois will not be able to pull you off.

About stocking up on cheap oil, you overestimate them, the world is as dumb as it was 100000 years ago, no one buys anything cheap, only expensive)

I would stay away from the chiff.

artikul:
No, because I bought)

artikul:
because it ends in y)))

mmmoguschiy-new:
because it ends in y)))
Well, well)))

artikul:
Well, well ))))
What's this all about? I'm a distant descendant of Louboutin. You know, the one who makes valenki.
Reason: