FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1540

Lesorub:

Isn't my sell badly visible???

You're so concerned about your neighbours' pockets...

waiting for audi to take a profit...

Keep running in the field, it's worthwhile, except there's no money in it.

stranger:
Keep running on the field, it's worthwhile, except there's no money in it.

You've made a lot of noise today...

and the money?

Lesorub:

You've made a lot of noise today...

but money?

So if you're a profitable intraday trader in currencies, give me your autograph, because I haven't seen one yet.

How's that?

stranger:

So if you're a profitable intraday trader in currencies, give me an autograph, because I haven't seen one yet.

How's that?

So...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xdYze7oIOo

The only thing that has been erased is my surname, drunkenly but drunkenly, and you have only this.

But I also do not know how to trade intraday consistently profitably and I have never seen anyone who knows how to do it on currencies.

Every day battles over a few pips. It's arbitrage time.

vaz:
Every day battles over a few pips. It's time for an arbitrator.
Not for a couple of pips, but for a stupid clowning around. I, for one, find it annoying, I've said it more than once. What's the point of all this claptrap?

Lesorub:

If that's the case, just write something...

about the DB yesterday, the OI, how the quid index is doing and anything else...

Yeah, you got it.)))

stranger:

The only thing that has been erased is my surname, drunkenly though, but it was, and you have only this.

But I also do not know how to trade intraday consistently profitably and I have never seen anyone who knows how to do it on currencies.

If that's the case, just write something ...

about the DB yesterday, the OI, how the Bx is doing and anything else...

stranger:
not for a few pips, but for the useless clowning. I, for one, find that annoying, I've said it more than once. What's the point of all this nonsense?
Well, everyone's methods are different, so are shoulders and depots. One man's 500 pips is nothing, another man's a wake. And the wisest don't trade at all.
Reason: