FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1378

stranger:

You have to be in the market all the time to make a profit?

Alexei, hello, did I get that right?

The north swap was showing, would it be possible to accumulate if it was constantly bouncing back and forth?

Alexey Busygin:

The north swap was showing, would it be possible to build up like that if it kept bouncing, back and forth?

Can't one enter the market once or twice a month and have a good profit all the time?

Under the layer of paint of Malevich's "Black Square" was found the inscription "Battle of the Negroes in the Dark Cave".

It would have been interesting to look at the faces of the "connoisseurs" who spent hours looking at this square and getting clever.

Now that's a dude's joke.

stranger:
Can't you enter the market once or twice a month and make a good profit all the time?

And so you can, in the market, play in the right direction and make money in the real world. Off-exchange operations.

There are many methods, you just have to understand that if you want to make money, you cannot trade at a loss.

Alexey Busygin:
And so you can, in the market, play in the right direction and make money in the real world. Off-exchange operations.
I don't understand anything.

stranger:
It's just that I've figured it out already.

charter:
One thing I can't understand is what you and Lesha are saying)

stranger:
I don't get it.

The market is manageable and there are plenty of people who want to manage it. You may not believe it, but let's say it is. Using a broker, you create a strong demand in the right direction, you already know that the price will go that way, you change the currency, in a bank, an exchange office, wherever there is currency. Then, when the price reacts. You cover your losses by making a reverse exchange and everybody is happy. This is an off-exchange operation. The market will not notice such operations at all, and even if it does, it will only notice them at the end of the month.

Alexey Busygin:

The market is manageable and there are plenty of people who want to manage it. You may not believe it, but let's say it is. Using a broker, you create a strong demand in the right direction, you already know that the price will go that way, you change the currency, in a bank, an exchange office, wherever there is currency. Then, when the price reacts. You cover your losses by making a reverse exchange and everybody is happy. This is an off-exchange operation. The market will not notice such operations at all, and even if it does, it will only notice them at the end of the month.

The market is manageable, but not in the way you imagine. There is no world conspiracy there)))

stranger:
The market is manageable, but not at all the way you imagine it. There is no world conspiracy there)))

I never said anything about a world conspiracy.

Do you know how I see it?

I doubt it!

Reason: