FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1373

Alexey Busygin:

No there is a suspicion that they are leveraging their risk reduction. I noticed this at the level, in the balance sheet. When the price went down and knocked the stops off, the level of funds and free funds slowly increased, even though I was against the trend, because the volumes being closed were bigger than the open lot. Then the price went up and increase of parameters intensified, but when the price went down again, at a certain price level I lost about 400%, without performing any operation within this period. Just disappeared in a vacuum and now I have made some measurements, when the price reaches this level, I will be able to compare it.

With all that increase, interest level, balance and available funds. When I got the price back, for some reason I got my money back and the broker got his.

If they are really reducing their risks in this way, it turns out to be like an indicator of direction.

These are kitchen gimmicks.

iIDLERr:
Woodpecker, I bought a pair.
That's what he told you, you're a woodpecker because you bought))))

stranger:
Any broker and DC is a kitchen. Mine, too, provides access to trading and all the other perks, many of which he had first.

stranger:
They are spelled out in the broker's terms and conditions, but not everyone reads them )

Alexey Busygin:
Any broker and DC is a kitchen. Mine also provides access to trading, and all the other delights, and many of them, he was the first to have.
Navigator.mt5:
They are written in the broker's terms and conditions, but not everyone reads them.)
Once again, these are kitchens, not brokers, we don't have them. In principle, a normal broker's leverage may not change, but he will not give you 1:1000.

Alexey Busygin:
Any broker or brokerage house is a canteen. My broker also provides access to trading, and all the other delights, and many of them he was the first to have.
Aliosha, don't you get tired of writing nonsense in every thread of this forum
Fantasist in the head ;) no, of course there is some truth)

stranger:
Once again, these are kitchens, not brokers, we don't have them. A normal broker's leverage cannot change in principle, but they won't give you 1:1000 either.
You can't change the leverage with a normal broker, but he won't give you 1:1,000.

A special hello to the lumberjack!

kids, watch the gold. one more break and you can do anything stupid. even the arrows.

iIDLERr:
kids, watch the gold. one more break and you can do anything stupid. even the arrows.

It's time to buy gold.

P.S. For those who don't know!

Reason: