FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1375

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/15/mideast-stocks-idUSL8N13A07M20151115?feedType=RSS&feedName=financialsSector#HBm1Xx3aCJYEJuli.97

DUBAI, Nov 15 Construction stocks headed losers as Dubai's index fell to an 11-month low on Sunday, while a drop in oil prices and expectations of declines on international bourses next week due to the attacks in Paris also spurred selling on Gulf markets.

Read more at Reutershttp://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/15/mideast-stocks-idUSL8N13A07M20151115#ZXDKgRVXE5ZCbuqF.99

I wonder if they trade currencies on Sundays.

PS

Strange, maybe it will be 100 pips on the sp .... applause then ...

Alexey Busygin:

No there is a suspicion that they are leveraging their risk reduction. I noticed this at the level, in the balance sheet. When the price went down and knocked the stops off, the level of funds and free funds slowly increased, even though I was against the trend, because the volumes being closed were bigger than the open lot. Then the price went up and increase of parameters intensified, but when the price went down again, at a certain price level I lost about 400%, without performing any operation within this period. I just disappeared from nothing and now I have made some measurements, when the price goes down again, I will be able to compare it.

With all that increase, the interest level, the balance sheet and available funds. When the price came back, I got my own money, and as I understand the broker got his.

If they are really reducing their risks this way, it turns out to be like an indicator of direction.

I didn`t observe it before, but now the lot size is much larger. I have 5 orders of 2 lots. And this is the second time I have noticed such heresy.

sounds unclear to say the least...

Nestradamus:

The key word is "traded". Any patsak who leaked a grand (saved on school lunches) to the good chatlans and quit is one of them. And there might be more of them. On the 4, there's been a lot of joints wandering into the branch...

And about 5% I do not believe, if only by the number of participants ... and the dough (not including leverage), even 0.005% is 250000000 $ daily. What sums does an average trader have to operate every day?

here is an old newspaper article (new link is needed ... )

http://www.vedomosti.ru/newspaper/articles/2014/01/20/foreks-udvoil-oboroty-v-rossii

About 400,000 clients used the services of forex brokers in Russia in 2013, with an average monthly turnover of about $440bn, Interfax-CEA analysts calculated. At the same time clients deposited $500m of their funds. In 2012 the turnover was 2 times lower - a little over $220bn, and brokers had almost 100,000 fewer active clients.

Such an impressive turnover of brokers is explained first of all by providing high leverage to traders, says the research. The average client deposit is about $1200.

The market leaders last year remained unchanged - Alpari, Forex Club and Teletrade (see box). They accounted for 65% of active clients and 69% of total turnover. This is less than in 2012, when the top three accounted for around 73% of clients and 85% of turnover. Alpari remains the leader with 117,400 clients and an average monthly turnover of $133.6bn, followed by Forex Club (79,400 clients with $89.2bn) and Teletrade (65,300 clients with $76.3bn).

Форекс удвоил обороты в России
Форекс удвоил обороты в России
  • www.vedomosti.ru
В 2013 г. услугами форекс-брокеров в России пользовались около 400 000 клиентов, их среднемесячный оборот составил примерно $440 млрд, подсчитали аналитики «Интерфакс-ЦЭА». При этом клиенты внесли на депозиты $500 млн своих средств. В 2012 г. оборот был в 2 раза ниже - немногим более $220 млрд, а активных клиентов у брокеров почти на 100 000...

Nestradamus:
The purpose of hedge funds is to keep money from price fluctuations, isn't it? Because of that + restrictions on risky transactions make the funds' actions stabilise the price.

no, hedge funds and risk hedging are in a sense opposites...

the subtleties of US law - hedge funds are the riskiest funds and the least regulated - but people who have like 1M of spare cash can invest there...

stranger:
I've got a good work done, these levels are just a guide for me, it doesn't mean I'll do anything fast.

i don't know how they help ...

if everyone knows about these levels, they shake them every day, draw different charts, count the bulls and the bears too,

and the KUKL jokingly goes 180 pips on the news (last Friday), wham, and takes the level we indicated...

I asked him to tell me where the pound was going to go, and he got silence...

I'll see how IDLER gets screwed on the wooden one this week, even though he called it, but KUKL will get his revenge ...

please remember in advance - TR 61.88

Lesorub:

next week ?

Zogman:

next week ?

No, today...

euro 1.0749 now.

Lesorub:

i don't know how they help ...

if everyone knows about these levels, they shake them every day, draw different charts, count the bulls and the bears too,

and the KUCKL jokingly goes 180 pips on the news (last Friday), wham, and takes the level we indicated...

I asked him to say where the pound would go - and he did not say anything ....

in the week, I'll see how IDLER gets dumped on the wooden, he called it, but KUKL gets revenge ...

Yeah tell him 50, really scare him)))

stranger:
Tell him 50, really scare him)))

No, below is 42 and above is 80...

from 61.88 will go up to 80

Reason: