FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1366

iIDLERr:
he has delirium on the programme: pilots, Gan... now options... creative person passing the buck.
when are you going to recode it?

Lesorub:
when will you recode it?
gold... You don't understand... If it dives again, then open it, even if it's lunay or remlay...

iIDLERr:
gold... I don't understand... If he dives again, you can open him up, even if it's lunay or remlay...

I've already told you twice about him...

You're not looking at him at 270?

Lesorub:

I've already told you twice about him...

and you're not considering it for 270 in the distant future?

I'm not getting into the rand in the long run. I bought a quid and I'm not proud of it. it's gonna get bad. it's a bargain.

I'm warning you, the fast ones: the multi-year target for oil is under 20. well, spot. gold could be a third. maybe more.

iIDLERr:
i'm not getting into the rand in any perspective. i bought a quid and i'm not proud of it. it's going to be bad now. it's a bargain.
You are a true patriot, now you can be proud You should also come up with a slogan like "Hit the capital by buying the rouble".

Lesorub:

Teach Strange how to trade, he hasn't shown anything good in a week...

some traffic light coloured dashes..., pencils..., trouble...

It's rainbow care, on the border of perspective.

lactone:
They're just a little bit of a stick in the mud. How many times have they checked

Yahoo is there if this one doesn't suit you.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=DX-Y.NYB%2C+&ql=0

Lesorub:

Strenge teach me how to trade, he hasn't shown anything good in a week...

some traffic light colour dashes, pencils... trouble...

I was drunk and made a stupid draw this week and I got 80% in 40 days, I'm in trouble, I can't learn how to trade.
DX-Y.NYB: Summary for US Dollar/USDX - Index - Cash- Yahoo! Finance
  • finance.yahoo.com
View the basic DX-Y.NYB stock chart on Yahoo! Finance. Change the date range, chart type and compare US Dollar/USDX - Index - Cash against other companies.

Dct gjybvf.? rhjvt jlyjuj? gjxtve ds nfrbt kjifhs&

Idler, about the money, if I sold the yen at 125 and was given a 9 fig at once, I would definitely cover 80% of the volume there instead of flicking it)
Reason: