FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 137

new-rena:
you don't draw on your profile anymore? I've been looking at it... Bye

I've decided there's no point in that. I just trade in my spare time, I can see for myself, and I don't prove anything to anyone...

When the season's over, we'll come by and poke fun at each other...

new-rena:
That's what I was thinking about this guy...
a former lieutenant colonel, and not even a drinker (an ulcer?). of course, everyone needs to be built up.

Anatoli Kazharski:
It's like going to the circus. And for free. ;)))) It takes something else to succeed. And the way they do it here, it's only luck, and it's short-lived. ;)))
Tol, did you really come to Forex and immediately found something else and became a pro (it's still questionable)? On the whole planet, the pro traders, not more than a thousand, if not hundreds ...

iIDLERr:
ex-lieutenant colonel, and he doesn't even drink (ulcer?). of course, everyone has to be built.
Oh, I see. I'd rather have a warrant officer here, they're cool.)

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

I've decided there's no point in that. I just trade in my spare time, I can see for myself, and I don't prove anything to anyone...

When we have free time after the season, we'll come by and poke fun at you...

OK. I like your thoughts, but I can't make it work... YusufKhoja came up with a similar idea...

Anatoli Kazharski:
It's like going to the circus. And for free.;)))) It takes something else to succeed. And the way they do it here, it's only luck, and it's short-lived. ;)))
If it's a circus, have a rest. What's there to praise?

iIDLERr:
Ex-Lieutenant Colonel, and he doesn't drink (ulcer?). Of course, everyone needs to be built.

No. I don't have an ulcer. I wasn't trying to build anyone up, as usual. I don't have an ulcer. My health is 100%, and I wish it on everyone. )))

Dmitry Chepik:
Tol, did you, as soon as you came to Forex, immediately found something else and became a pro (it's still questionable)? On the whole planet, there are no more than thousands, if not hundreds of pro-traders...
No, of course not. Far from it all at once. I had to work with a 200% effort to make sure I didn't procrastinate. ;)

I'm going for a ride:

Lesorub:
If it's a circus, have a rest, but why badmouth people?
I have never written an insulting word. Criticism is harsh, of course, but no insults. Some people here are almost verbally abusive. I can't do that. Well, not unless you do it in spirit. )))
Reason: