FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 138

Lesorub:

I'm going for a ride:

are there no stops?

Anatoli Kazharski:

No. I don't have an ulcer. I wasn't trying to build anyone up, as usual. I don't have an ulcer. My health is 100%, and I wish it on everyone. )))

And the lieutenant colonel?

Anatoli Kazharski:
Not once did I write an insulting word. Criticism is harsh, of course, but no insults. Some people here are almost verbally abusive. I can't do that. Well, not unless in the mind. )))
Why are you criticizing? You're talking rubbish...

Lesorub:

I'm going for a ride:

how familiar and profitable it all is. That's a fact. It's harder on the market to slap something like this together and I've already practically explained today how to do it. Who hears what, after all. The movement is monthly, +/- points (they are different for each pair and unchangeable and equal to the step. For the euro - 140, for the moon - 280) and the rocket is in flight.) Points are taken into account in the risk-manager... etc. etc.

Alexander Zagryadskiy:
and there are no stops?

do you need one?

iIDLERr:
and Lieutenant Colonel?
No. Didn't serve at all. Can't take orders. I managed to avoid it. I had to use some psychological tricks. I was surprised when it turned out to be so simple. ;)

Forgot to put a screenshot on the track

See you all on 09.2015

Lesorub:
Why are you criticizing? You're writing bullshit...
From so many bricks and grimaces (squirming emoticons), it's obvious you're already in orbit. This is also a criticism. )))

Lesorub:

Do you need one?

they are always needed (my opinion). Especially on currency

Anatoli Kazharski:
From so many bricks and grimaces (squirming emoticons), it's obvious you're already in orbit. That's a criticism too. )))
I'm sick of your whining, why don't you tell someone else?
Reason: