FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 132

As long as I've known him, he's said 100 times not to post anything clever. Then he smokes, walks away and posts again. He loves fools and feels sorry for them...

Roman Busarov:
why do you think I've stopped giving out baubles =)

That's how I knew it right away. How much longer is enough. I also wondered how much patience I had. )))

stranger:
What the heck, they think for themselves, the fuck that there is nothing to think about, but they think)))))

They make up some nonsense on the fly and present it as a product of thinking. I do not care that the result is negative, the main thing is that sometimes, accidentally, there is a tiny plus. )))

Roman Busarov:
Why do you think I stopped giving out muffins =)
I've seen a few of these monitors leaked... when it was a 100% a month bet, you also showed nothing, and I think I made 200% (I don't remember exactly, but it was over a hundred), where are the guests?! At least show me one!!! You can post it in private if you don't want the Teacher to see it...

Sorcerer, why did the teacher's signature disappear? Did the dumbass realise he can't wait for investors?)))

stranger:
Sorcerer, why did the teacher's signature disappear? Did you realise, dumbass, that investors will not wait?)))
It's easy to google "ishim pamm". )))

Anatoli Kazharski:

That's how I knew it right away. How much longer is enough. I also wondered how much patience I had. )))

They make up some nonsense on the fly and present it as a product of thinking. I do not care that the result is negative, the main thing is that sometimes, accidentally, there is a tiny plus. )))

That's a branch's speciality!

stranger:
I don't give a shit, they think for themselves, it's bullshit they don't think, but they do)))

Pound took on sales, what else do you need, profit is in your pocket, have fun yourself.

♪ and I'll take mine on the euros ♪

Anatoli Kazharski:

Do you know how many of them they had today at the same euro?) What pictures they do not throw around with moose and Kolyana))))

iIDLERr:

stranger

by the way, why are you picking on don? Genaro and Juan - Castaneda's two grandfathers - were cactus eaters and mushroom smokers. i suspect that they were also drinking the black stuff, but Castaneda was too shy to tell the world about it.

Good books you read. One can see an educated person at once)).

No, I think they had no use for alcohol. What did they need it for, after the peyote?

stranger:
Do you know how many of them got blown out today at the same euro?)) What's wrong with pictures of moose and Kolyans?)
Moose is not the end of the world) It's much worse when it's not there)))
Reason: