FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 133

stranger:
Do you know how many of them were beaten today at the same euro?) What pictures they do not throw with moose and Kolyans))))
They are cheating and do not even blush. )))

donHenaro:
Pound taken on sales, what else do you need, profit in your pocket, have fun yourself
What a dol....eb.

stranger:
Well, dol....eb.

from the dol... fucker, have fun.

maybe you can buy a pound and I'll sell it to you.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Yeah just from their screenshots I noticed they cheat and don't even blush. )))
That's what I've told the woodpeckers many times - you can't cheat yourself.

First support 0985 taken, next stop 0950...

Anatoli Kazharski:
Yeah just from their screenshots I noticed they cheat and don't even blush. )))

So from you, not a single screenshot (prediction), was not visible at all ... And for the criticism, thank you!

lactone:

You read good books. You can tell an educated person.)

Nah, I don't think they needed alcohol.

I've noticed that you have to tailor your drinks to each pair. Jemison is good for the pound and all crowns, but you can't trade ginger and eura with it. I steal my wife's Martini for eura. I've tried everything with ginger - it's all wrong...

Dmitry Chepik:

So from you, not a single screen (prediction) was visible at all... And for the criticism, thank you!

Maybe he doesn't have anything to screen or doesn't know how to post it here?

Dmitry Chepik:

So from you, not a single screen (prediction) was visible at all... And for the criticism, thank you!

And it will not. And why, I have written above many times. I got a good feel for the attitude towards those who give them. And this despite the fact that they are always 100% correct. ))

iIDLERr:
I've noticed that you have to have a different drink for each pair. I've been trying everything for ginger, but it's not the same...
you have to have a pedigree for it)))) blue doesn't count on it)))
Reason: