FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1331

Why don't you say anything about the Audi? Shall we go somewhere?)

stranger:

Regarding the option levels

in this picture - green left levels have been broken through

red right one is a bit too, but a little bit so you can say it is not broken - but I think now a double top will appear there - and it will be like experienced people say - levels can be seen with eyes without options...

I've got a situation in the pound today...

vng_nemo:

The wording of the question is strange. I don't know how to answer it.

It wasn't about a circle, it was about a parameter that can be traced on a price-time chart at any scale so that it is constant. I've already written - build a circle on the chart and click on the periods. We look at the result and are surprised - it does not work. And now we throw in the indicator and, lo and behold, that's what we need.

So, what about the invariant parameter?

I don't know how to use this indicator, but the rule of thumb shows that parameters remain unchanged. It just changes the scale.

If I place the indicator on M30, it shows one scale, while the indicator on H4 has a different scale.

Anyway, Gann's theory works and the chart obeys him/her.

Zogman:

in this picture - the green left levels have been breached

the red right one a bit too, but a little bit so you can say not broken - but I think now there will be a double top - and it will be like experienced people say - levels can be seen with the eyes without options...

That's why I say the options don't determine the price of the futures.

On futures the bears move the price at the expense of the bulls and vice versa. The options build a pyramid - the upward movement is driven by new bulls, the downward movement is driven by new bears. And that's why sellers of options when approaching a strike will roll their positions - transfer contracts to weak pens at an inflated price and sell the next strikes as they go. Or they may simply hedge with an inverse futures. In doing so, it is in their interest to "stall" so that there is a temporary breakdown and the options fall in value. That is, it makes no sense for them to "hold the level". The level is held on the futures. Thus, holding the level of the futures requires much more investments.

And the fact that levels are visible without the options does not help to determine whether the level is passed or not.

charter:

I don't know how to use this indicator, but the "hands-on" method shows that the parameters remain the same. It just changes the scale.

If I put the indicator on M30, it shows one scale, while the indicator on H4 has a different scale.

Anyway, Gann's theory works and the chart obeys him/her.

Its use is quite simple - we activate the points of the indicator, drag and drop them behind the extrema on which the building is needed and obtain the result. But WHICH extrema to take should be decided by each one for himself/herself. I can only give recommendations.

1. Recall the definition of a trend. We put the indicator on a complete trend (an impulse, a channel).

2. we analyze an incomplete channel.

3 Circles are limits where "price meets time", i.e. "reference points", reference points in the new coordinate system, the invariant, reference points of price movement speed.

4. Sloping lines are the speed of price change relative to the previous movement (double, equal to the previous one, half, etc.)

stranger , vng_nemo

Here...

thanks.... too lazy to install it myself )))

then clean the mt )

I remember whose post that was

Lev Levin.

But I haven't found the post itself yet.

Просмотр профиля: Lev Levin - Форекс Форум MT5 | Форум трейдеров рынка Forex
  • Tarrom
  • www.forexdengi.com
Прогнозы рынка Forex, независимые мнения новичков и экспертов валютного рынка Форекс.

I see you have been talking about levels here. Well, pay attention to sold options with high volume, ideally with high OI. They are good supports and resistances.

That levels are "broken". As the price changes, so does the premium and therefore the level, I do not correct them in the screens, they are not working charts.