FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 125

new-rena:
Another 30 points and then we'll see. The last time I watched this spectacle almost all night in winter. It never broke through by a single point. The moon is a unique piece from this point of view)
News on Canada tonight, maybe they'll break.

new-rena:
Why the moon? Did the teacher get you so nervous? (Laughs) Oh, naughty hands... You need to take it easy...
Old Duckbill's giving up ))))) Looks like we won't see any pamm or monitoring or shit, we'll just have bikes in the backyard.

donHenaro:

I am in favour of taking the level to hell, because there are too many smart guys who sell on the hai, the handicap will not feed them all.

and oil is unlikely to rise in the New Year at least

Earlier, there were smart guys who sold on the highs and got dumped.

Now smart guys sell on hawks, they will be dumped too, not today, but tomorrow. This is Forex, baby!!!

Ishim:
Gives up on our Old Duckbill ))))) looks like we won't see any pamm or monitoring shit, just baize in the backyard.
He didn't get me. I just meant he's got a lot of warrants. On the eu, it's all good, the technology's great. But on the moon, one thing led to another, one thing led to another. It's just nerves, I can tell.

new-rena:
Another 30 points and then we'll see. The last time I watched this spectacle almost all night in winter. It didn't break a single point. The moon is a unique pattern from this point of view) It approaches the level tick by tick with 1 point difference and back and so on)
Well, it's the broker who is mocking... Yesterday I did that - the limit was just a pip or even less... (Actually, nothing surprising - everything is as usual! )) They don't let you make money by hook or by crook ))

new-rena:
He didn't understand me. I just meant he's got a lot of warrants. On the eu, it's all good, the technology's great. But on the moon, one thing led to another, one thing led to another. It's just nerves, I can tell.
Must have been analyzing the m1.

GopFX __:
There used to be smart guys - they sold on the loys - they got screwed.

Now there were smart guys selling on jaires - they'll get screwed too - not today, but tomorrow. This is Forex, baby!
I was referring specifically to this situation with the Canadian, the same thing with gold, they will take out the low and push it down to 1030

who has a say in the kiwi?

Ishim:
I must have been analysing the m1.
Nah, there's no level like that on the M1. There are weeks on the screenshot. Year 8 level, the show practically)

Lesorub:
here's what anyone has to say about the Kiwi?

Grows a little bit at 0.6761 and then maybe down again?

Is the euro shorted?

Reason: