FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 3

azfaraon:
I have written here, exhibited a drawing (and someone does not like it, although I wrote about the case) the market's vision from my point of view ... instead of pointing out that they show they are wrong and bring some arguments, they ignore me or just babble like silly (excuse me) ... I understand Strangera when he says that the sticks do not matter.I understand Strangera when he says that the sticks are bullshit .... Because what they draw here is real bullshit. .... Guys can draw scribbles on the demo for months and then measure each other's pussy.

So what's eating you, my son?)) What keeps you awake and trolling?

Vizard_:
Yeah the dude who came in yesterday with the "I told you so" slurs...
"I told you so" slurs... ...and disappeared into the night when asked for a pose.)
Yes I remember Don Pedro))) What's up with the Master, that's the question, HE hid in a cave and doesn't show up again)))

Please send me a working equity indicator, the old ones from the old branch don't work :(

a tool... for measuring:

vladds:
Please send me a working equity indicator, the old ones from the old thread don't work :(
http://forum.mql4.com/ru/57867
Индикатор эквити - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор эквити - MQL4 форум

azfaraon:
I have written here, exhibited a drawing (and someone does not like it, although I wrote about the case) the market's vision from my point of view ... instead of pointing out that they show they are wrong and bring some arguments, they ignore me or just babble like silly (excuse me) ... I understand Strangera when he says that the sticks do not matter.I understand Strangera when he says that the sticks are bullshit .... Because what they draw here is real bullshit. .... Guys draw scribbles on a demo for months and then measure each other's pussy.

There's no point in arguing and proving anything.) You will be left with no trousers if you trade as a group.)
Draw what you want... don't listen to anyone... if you don't like it, just tell them to go fuck themselves... piss off... just like little kids))))

Vizard_:
Why argue and prove anything)))) You'll be left with no trousers if you trade as a group))))
draw whatever you want... don't listen to anyone... if you don't like it, tell them to go fuck themselves... piss off... like kids))))
let's go visit the euro-tale!!!

Lesorub:
give it up for the Euro-tale!!!
You are not honouring the Master(

azfaraon:
http://forum.mql4.com/ru/57867
Thanks but the compile shows 3 errors :(

Vizard_:
Why argue and prove anything)))) You'll be left with no trousers if you trade as a group))))
draw whatever you want... don't listen to anyone... if you don't like it, tell them to go fuck themselves... piss off... like little kids...)))
So it's basically a bullshit forum?))) I thought this was a market-minded place... .... Sorry to bother you... I don't see what I'm doing here...)
Reason: