pako:

That's how they pay,

my oil is not there:(

I only have taxes - for example, when it rains

Notarize it in my favour.

pako:

charter:
Notarize it in my favour.

How can I give up what I don't have? I am not a resident of Russia.

and never have been:((.

vaz:
I have 1.1269

charter:

Article 17
Fundamental human rights and freedoms are inalienable and belong to everyone from birth.

You are born with fundamental rights and freedoms, where is the oil?

pako:
I have 1.1269
Thank you. I always make a downward gap.

stranger:

ҮNi .... myself.

Zen-Fire.com is for sale

Google gave this up:

WE NO LONGER SUPPORT ZEN-FIRE

18.12.2013 -

As of today we no longer support datafeeds from Zenfire.

Rithmic has cancelled their contract with Zenfire, thus suspending the activities related to the cooperation.

Look at the date. What's wrong?

pako:
You are born with fundamental rights and freedoms, but where is the oil?

Federal Law "On Subsoil".

Article 1.2. Ownership of the subsoil

The subsoil within the territory of the Russian Federation, including the underground space and the minerals, energy and other resources contained in the subsoil, is State property. Issues of subsoil ownership, use and disposal are under the joint authority of the Russian Federation and the constituent entities of the Russian Federation.

Subsoil cannot be bought, sold, donated, inherited, deposited, pledged or alienated in any other form. Subsoil use rights may be alienated or transferred from one person to another insofar as their turnover is permitted by federal laws.

Mineral resources and other resources extracted from the subsoil under the terms of the licence may be in federal state ownership, ownership of constituent entities of the Russian Federation, municipal, private and other forms of ownership.

charter:

Federal Law "On Subsoil".

Article 1.2. Ownership of the subsoil

The subsoil within the territory of the Russian Federation, including the underground space and the minerals, energy and other resources contained in the subsoil, are state property.

What does this have to do with you? It says that they are state property.

Further it says: under the terms of the license may be - do you have a license?

pako:
What does this have to do with you?
Please go back to the text of the Constitution and read carefully how, how a citizen of the Russian Federation exercises his rights and what state power is.
Reason: