FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1094

the pound threw a stick...

and the chiff has thrown...

Lesorub:

the pound threw a pall...

Ishim:

buy the yen don't break your head. (121.50)

Ishim:

what they don't know how to say. (let's practice)

Dope. For example you will give an unrealistically far price - for three levels. And the price will go and break even and will come - ask for statistics for at least 5 years. (there are a lot of unrealistically far ones here).

Ishim, I don't get it here. There is a real distant price and there is an unrealistic one? What are the statistics? Over three levels? Maybe you're a cool thinker, but I don't really get it.

vaz:
Ishim, I don't get it here. There is a realistically distant price and there is an unrealistically distant price? What are the statistics? Over three levels? Maybe you're a cool thinker, but I don't really get it.
noooo i buy 3 times i will sell at 3 levels. (it says eur 1.05; eur 1.20 - wait for it - wait for it)

<br / translate="no"> Ishim:

buy a yen don't break your head. (121.50)

Ishim, look closely at the chart. I would sell from this position. You are risking again. I'm trying to take less risk.

Lesorub:

Are you holding the Eura until victory or...

vaz:
Ishim, look carefully at the chart. I would sell from this position. You are risking again. I'm trying to take less risk.
http://zaycev.net/pages/2075/207584.shtml)))))(nicho happens).
Пальцы веером
  • zaycev.net
На музыкальном портале Зайцев.нет Вы можете бесплатно скачать Пальцы веером - Стопарики в формате MP3. Слушать онлайн Пальцы веером - Стопарики без регистрации.

Ishim:
http://zaycev.net/pages/2075/207584.shtml )))))(nicho happens.)
I wrote, I respect any other opinion).

stranger:

It's not a method, it's guessing from a price chart, and there's nothing on it, the chart. We have two of them).

I agree, no one knows 100%, and indeed no one knows the future, but you have to use some data to draw any conclusions. Sticks... There are no words.

Me me, can I!