FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1777

mmmoguschiy-new:
I can't stand it when they smear my good name! And people like that... who are a wimp themselves and drag others into the mud and into the swamp

So I told you fools - who else but me can do it? Maybe you'll learn something at least.

You're all, "Huh? What? Buyer, seller... bought it, sold it... at 10... at 20... supply... demand... go learn" - verbal diarrhea in general - incoherent nonsense

Fire away...

Alexey Busygin:
Why are you talking about sad things in the first place, I meant well. I had so many questions while I was reading it, and when I finished, I forgot all the questions.
Well, you need a notebook, a pen, and as you go along... How else to describe it? I tried less - no one understands!!! A little more - too lazy to read... a lot of words...

stranger:
Fire again...
go shoot a cigarette, garden boy

mmmoguschiy-new:
you need a notepad, a pen and go... How else can I describe it? I've tried less - no one understands it!!! A little more - lazy to read... a lot of words...
Let's go paragraph by paragraph first, because I don't understand what you wrote last night)))

stranger:
Let's start with the points, because I don't understand what you wrote at night)))
What night, dadko! It's getting late.

He'll read it, underline the points, ask questions. But who'll answer them? You - no, too smart... Eidler - not - similarly... Tolik the alcoholic, the sycophantic runner-up, no - he'd rather talk about the harms of alcohol... Who else? Nostr? He's got Gunn out of the box. There's no one else.

mmmoguschiy-new:
What night, dedko! It's evening already.

He'll read it. He'll underline the points. He'll ask questions. But who'll answer them? You - no, too smart... Eidler - not - similarly... Tolik the alcoholic, the sycophantic runner-up, no - he'd rather talk about the harms of alcohol... Who else? Nostr? He's got Gunn out of the box. There's no one else.

Vas, I'm having a morning.)

VNG told you everything, you said you knew everything and you had a fit

stranger:

Vasya, it's morning.)

You should drink less.)

mmmoguschiy-new:
What night, Dadko! It's getting late.

Whoever needs to read it, underline the points, ask questions. But who's going to answer them? You - no, too smart... Eidler - not - similarly... Tolik the alcoholic, the sycophantic runner-up, no - he'd rather talk about the harms of alcohol... Who else? Nostr? He's got Gunn out of the box. There's no one else.

It would be a good idea to start by figuring out what the best price is and for whom it is the best.

Who's got a skin of Gunn for a case study?

stranger:

VNG told you everything, you said you knew everything and you had a fit.

Give me a link so I don't have to tell you where he described it. I'm too old to remember.