FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1771

iIDLERr:
the sprouts, come on!
As before... keeps seeing the update of the March min. by our girlfriend.
As far as timing goes...

Vizard_:
As before... keeps seeing the update of the March min. by our girlfriend.
The timing is dickish...
tota yes, and tomorrow?

Vizard_:
I'd like to re-hyphenate.... for a total brainwashing experience.

I sat down to meditate... They say that if you step back and look at everything from the outside, somewhere near you may find the truth ))

So I asked myself one simple question - "Why do I need all this? What am I doing it for? Do I even need it?" and could not answer it! For example VNG motivated his writings here by the need to pay back some debt... Well, the dude is afraid that in the afterlife he will be hit by a can from the Lord... he probably had a lot of sleep... ...or did something wrong... It doesn't matter. There are still people who hide behind all these "good intentions" banal refo... What do I need it for? I don't know! Maybe I want to prove something to someone? No! Maybe I want to teach someone something? I guess so, but why again? I don't know! To find the Grail together? Why? ))) Boring? Hell, yes, there are plenty of other interesting things to do after all!!!
And yet, I guess I do feel some need to share with people - I can't say why, but I do. But it all only makes sense at a certain stage of the journey and if there are like-minded people. Do you have them here? Not to be seen. There are people who sit and listen in silence - they are looking for something and can't find it, but do they want to take part in discussions? No! Why would they do that? Maybe they're afraid of appearing ridiculous and stupid... maybe they're afraid they'll foolishly "burn" some imaginary grail... in the process... I don't know! The fact is, there isn't one! Needless to say about the Gureys - everything is clear with them - they simply do not cause anything except pity and laughter! They cling to their toy and do not give it to anyone... They say she's the greatest treasure that ever lived!!! Like children, for God's sake!!! And they act like they're academics, scientists, smart old people... Ugh!!! That's like imagining a situation where I invented the multiplication table... not even all of it, but I found out, say, that 2*2=4. And I don't tell anyone about it... I just go around asking and laughing snidely at those who can't answer that question!!! Funny? It's just me under the table!!! Well you can't compare it to anything else - 2*2 carries just the kind of lowliness that makes you realise just how pathetic they are!!! Some people already supposedly have everything... but then again, why would they want to sit here? The others don't have it yet, but they're not in a hurry to do anything... It's as silent as a tank!!! In short, no worthy opponents here, no like-minded people... Talking into the void... Do I need it? No, of course not! Life is short enough to waste it on nonsense!!!

mmmoguschiy-new

Why so many letters? Write simply: Give me the Old one. please....

Nevertheless, I don't like to be misunderstood. As we all know everything in our lives is about misunderstanding. Each other. So here we go - a little more talk in clear words - clarification and debriefing:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1645#comment_2081963

VNG - Now the next question is who is the active side of the deal in this case and who is the passive side. Why is the price, contrary to what you see, going up and how is that even possible. Hint - remember the VSA, the action-result section.
First of all, we had to define the terms - what do you mean by "active side"? Apparently, you mean people who buy or sell on the market. Personally, I interpreted the term as "bigwigs" - that is, people who move the market in their own interests, "divisive". Therefore, my answer was phrased in this way:

The big guys started selling in order to create excitement in the market. In our case, presumably the big banks. Perhaps in the beginning he did it to himself, or to the ECB, in fact, as we found out, he borrowed 100 yds for this purpose. Then I think the crowd joined in - what a way to go.
I went on to describe in great detail the interaction between real buyers and sellers and market makers - the people who shape the market. I thought that everything was very clear... but I didn't - I still didn't understand it... ...and ended up being called a moron! It's a shame, but it doesn't matter. So there's a little more explanation to be made. Let's go through it sentence by sentence. To do that, let's combine Strange's example with my explanation. Let's go:

The old one - "Let's go to the potatoes again. 20 each, 15 each, falling down, few buyers, 10 each, few buyers."
Me - "Marketeers sell to marketeers, at their bid in the cup."
Who are market makers? They are the people who sell by the fact, not by limit orders. In the language of Metatrader - these are the people who press "new order" and then, without changing anything in the window that appears, press "Sell". At the same time, the "type" line is set to"immediate execution" by default. In this case, this person sells n lot to the buyer, the market maker, at Bid price, which is the best price at the moment. Why did I call him a market maker? Because in principle any person who trades limit orders can be called a market maker, as his placed limit order will immediately appear in the cup and it will actually change supply and demand... create liquidity... will make market - make market - hence the name. Accordingly, the market maker places limit orders, which are displayed in the market as Ask prices and everything above them.

Let's move on to Strange's example. How was it? "At 20 - not many buyers" - that is, at that time the sellers-marketers were willing to sell at 20 - they placed limit orders at that price and this price became the best (Ask), as there was no lower offer at that time. There were buyers, but according to Strange, they were only willing to buy at 14. Therefore, the sellers were forced to lower the price and make it 15. But since we have a 6-point spread, the buyers have also moved their demand lower, to 9. Again there are few buyers. The sellers are forced to lower the price further - to 10. Buyers go down to 4.

Strange - "The wholesaler came in, raked in all for 10 and said he would take more, gave more, not enough, I'll take more."
But then a wholesaler (market-buyer) comes along and buys up the entire supply of market-makers at 10. Eventually at price 10, the offer disappears and only the higher offer remains - say at 11. That's when the market makers immediately step in and fill in the liquidity that has disappeared at 10. The wholesaler rakes in that liquidity as well.

Strange - "There are no willing sellers at 10, there are at 11, at 12, etc."
The market maker gets bored and withdraws (or something else happens beyond my knowledge). That leaves the market makers at levels 11 and 12. Market maker buyers move to 5.

Strange - "Vasya, supply and demand are not sellers and buyers, can you imagine?) Or rather sellers and buyers, but not the 'already bought and sold' ones, but potential buyers.))"
Well, that's what it was all about - there was a glass with these very potential sellers-market makers and buyers-market makers. The wholesaler(market-buyer) came along - and raked in the goods, i.e. "already bought". ))

Strange - "I'll tell you something else. If you're a real man, listen to what you're told, and do not show your stupidity here. No offence, just a piece of advice. The wholesaler who came to the bazaar and said he would buy a lot of potatoes for 10, he hasn't bought them yet, but the demand has already been created. VNG knows a lot more about all this than I do, so I'd have a chat with him and listen, not get clever. "
Let's break down what you did in this post. First, you insulted me. For what? Said I showed my stupidity. Where? Gave advice... Did I need it? Then you said something about a wholesaler... But wait - first you said he just came and raked, and now you're saying he's in your cup to create demand... You yourself in two pines, and you're trying to teach someone else!!! So which one of us is Vasya, Petya?

In your case, a large wholesaler bought up 10 and the price went up (not down). In the case at hand, the wholesalers were selling, but the price was still going up!!! Why - you will never be able to answer this question!!! For you are stupid!!!! Not to mention the fact that you certainly can't explain it to anyone!!!!

Now back to the question of that X day again, when the eu was selling and the price was going up. A clarification needs to be made here. Clarification about how I was looking at the tape. And I was looking at it by dividing it into parts - anything over 10, 30 and 50. The overall tape is running too fast - it's hard to see anything at all on the strong movements there! That's why it was the large number of big sales that attracted my attention. Over 30 and even 50!!! Naturally it was strange that with so many big players with big sales the price was going up! The truth is unfortunately I do not know in this thread. But there is a "tip" and what followed it, namely the reversal of the pair. And it may be used as a signal. I hope that all of the above I have said will at least help someone and increase my services to the great universe, of which I am a part I am not sorry!

Question for you - well, we took it all apart, put it all on the shelves - and what? There is no answer! From your side, dear Gurus! FOOLISH LIARS!!! As the saying goes, true knowledge will only be there when you can pass it on to someone! Can't you? Worthless to you - don't hustle here, don't confuse people!!! Sending it to a book? Did you understand what it says? I doubt it. You can't prove otherwise! Therefore:

once again, please, just say goodbye and don't say a word!
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 1645 - Категория: общее обсуждение

mmmoguschiy-new

when it comes to intra-trade, which all the hot youngsters here practice, forex is the pursuit of stop-losses. if you look at serious positions (months), the task is complex - the dummy eats at all sites

i would advise you to do two feats: find the handicap organisers and look at the profitability of successful pammoths.

iIDLERr:

mmmoguschiy-new

when it comes to intra-trade, which all the hot youngsters here practice, forex is the pursuit of stop-losses. if you look at serious positions (months), the task is complex - the dummy eats at all sites

i would advise you to do two feats: find the handicap organisers and look at the profitability of successful pammoths.

i don't know if i should continue this conversation. I wasn't looking at forex, I was looking at futures. You can't find a truer feed than that, as you say yourself!!! And who's out there and who's eating who - that's a great question!!! Which many people don't have an answer to, otherwise everyone would be sunbathing on the beach instead of pouring out their last pennies!!! That's what I'm trying to figure out. But someone's keeping me from it... in every way possible... why would he do that? Maybe that's why he's here?

I've never used a ribbon, so I can't say. Why is there different money in spot and futures?