FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1684

stranger:
What if I posted you the pound futures, same chart, one-to-one, but without the second currency? ))))
You should have posted it earlier, I wouldn't have said anything.

I'm gonna go to the store, it could be a promising night.

Lesorub:
tara was writing an inductor for his system, he asked me to refine it, where is the link?
Here.

Server Muradasilov:
Already started :)

Don't you think you're not exactly doing anything useful either?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1684

I hope the issue has been resolved and will not be repeated.

FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение)
  • www.mql5.com
FOREX - Тенденции, прогнозы и следствия 2015(продолжение). - Страница 1684 - Категория: общее обсуждение

Server Muradasilov:
I'm gonna go to the store, it could be a promising night.
It looks like they've got something big in the store...) They've already moved what they want.

Vadens:
Here.
There's even a video somewhere on the principle of this breakdown. Only it doesn't work properly

vng_nemo:

Look at my screenshots carefully. The criterion for the validity of the channel is a break of the right border. I.e. a counter-movement has started and a correction has ALREADY occurred on the lower scale, which means that no re-drawing is possible. Or we are talking about different rays. Only the completed channel is considered. I don't quite get you when you talk about the yearly high. There is no TF for me in your sense, only extrema.

Visual change in angles when you change scale doesn't mean they actually change. Remember what I said about invariants? It's a parameter that doesn't change when you change reference frames. So, when you change the scale, the ratio of segments and angles does not change, although the angles themselves do change. To understand it, you should draw two segments with the ratio 1 to 2 and change the scales. The length of the segments will change, but the ratio will remain 1 to 2. It's the same with angles. And with circles. If you are interested in this question, it was thoroughly examined on the onyx-tray forum in 2007, and the indicators were created there as well. So no matter how you click the TF, the ratios of indicator segments, angle ratios and circle parameter ratios will remain the same.

This is why the angle is not similar to 90 degrees. This action sets the speeds in relation to the previous movement. This is why they are set rigidly.

In the screenshot, identical segments are drawn with arrows facing each other. The up-left arrow is the channel median (connects extrema), the up-right-down arrow is the first velocity. It is equal to the average price speed in the channel but with an opposite sign.

The channel median did not exist before the second extremum was formed?

What does the study of the completed channel provide for trading? Yesterday's day will not bring any profit if you did not calculate the movement the day before.

Why the assumption that the speed of a long should be equal to the speed of a short?

Vadens:
Here.
Thank you!

Alexey Busygin:

Don't you think you're not exactly doing anything useful either?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/61551/page1684

I hope the question is over and will not be repeated.

If you were a normal kid, you would have picked up the gauntlet thrown at you four months ago. Can you pick it up now?

Server Muradasilov:
If you were a normal kid, you would have picked up the gauntlet thrown to you four months ago. Can you pick it up now?
You're not delusional, are you?